Chapter 1

Warning/!/ This chapter will contain some graphic scenes. That will be later though as of right now you are safe. Just beware, so if you don't understand the concepts of sex, be aware or begone Thot!!! Warning/!/

Naruto and Sasuke met eyes, for probably the first time the whole fight. Naruto could tell by Sasuke's heavy breathing that he was practically exhausted. That wouldn't stir Naruto away from finishing the fight. That had just filled Naruto determination. He would defeat him for Sakura, as he had promised.

Naruto charged up a Rasengan, while Sasuke charged up a Chidori. Naruto and Sasuke took off. Naruto felt the whole moment to be in slow motion, yet it felt like it happened in an instant. As they were moving in closer, now almost 5 feet away, Naruto slipped on a small rock. While Naruto had slipped, the Rasengan had wavered. This was all it took. Naruto watched as the person he once considered a brother pierced his heart with his Chidori, killing him in just seconds.

While Naruto died, all he could remember was the saying "my life flashed before my eyes." If he could have laughed he would of. He had gone through no such memories. At one moment he was alive, the next he was dead. He didn't even see a waver in Sasukes steps when he shoved the Chidori into Naruto. This just proved that no one loved Naruto as he once thought, except for maybe the old man Hokage, maybe Bachan, Pervy Sage. Who knows? Maybe they had a motive behind the reason why they "protected him". Maybe he was just talking crazy nonsense. He would never know.

As Sasuke moved his hand away from Naruto's chest, he looked on at what he had just done. He had killed his friend, yet he didn't feel anything. He didn't feel his Sharingan morph. This meant that Naruto wasn't a sentimental brother to him. Maybe that was the reason why he felt nothing after killing Naruto. No emotion. No sorrow. Nothing. This had caused Sasuke to look at Naruto one more time, before turning around to the direction of Orochimaru's lair. He would train as hard as he could, and then finally kill his brother, Itachi.

If Sasuke would have looked back at all, he would have seen a weird, white and black creature seep from the ground and grab Naruto, seeping back into the same terrain.

x.X.x

Naruto woke up to his first sight in a dark, and cold cave, or at least what he had first identified it as. "I see, you are finally awake young one,"

This sudden voice had caused Naruto to look to his left. As Naruto had registered this voice, he had remembered the moments before his 'death'. "Are you the reaper, coming to take my soul," asked Naruto, in a bland, and almost dead voice. This had taken the 'reaper' back as he had been told Naruto was a little too energetic for his good.

"No, young one. I am not here to take your soul, nor am I the reaper. I am the ghost of the Uchiha,"

This had confused Naruto as he had no idea who the 'ghost of the Uchiha was'. All he could tell was that they were apart of the Uchiha clan, that is if the name had any truth to it. And the one, what looked to be, red Sharingan in the man's left eye.

Naruto now looked up at the cold hard ceiling. He was thinking hard, trying to think through all the lessons he had listened to out of boredom. 2 minutes into his thinking and he still had no clue on who this 'ghost of the Uchiha could be.'

Madara, who was now tired of waiting had decided to answer the question the blonde was holding. "I am Madara Uchiha." This had gained Naruto's attention. If you were from Konoha you had to know of the person who was named Madara Uchiha, as he was the only one that could come close to the prowess of Hashirama Senju, otherwise known as The First Hokage.

But there was one little detail that was confusing the blonde, keeping him from actually believing the man. "But it was said that yo- Madara died. So that isn't possible."