𝓒𝓪𝓽𝓸𝓻𝓬𝓮

THE ARCHANGELS MEET THE MOTHER OF DRAGONS

Rhaenyra was restless. She had use a protection shield to prevent Michael and Lucifer from finding Sam and Dean. Klaus' hybrids were helping thanks to his mother. She was friendly and very kind to them. And she had scold Klaus everyday until he learned to be kind to his companions to which the hybrids were thankful for. She had become some kind of mother-figure to them. Some of them didn't have family so they felt at home with the white-haired woman. So they had helped from the closest allies. Days went by and Michael and Lucifer were growing restless as well. Where the hell were those two Winchester's hiding? They asked themselves. Then, came along Elena Gilbert, Damon and Stefan Salvatore, Bonnie Bennet, and Caroline Forbes. They became allies. They tried to find Sam and Dean on their own but like Lucifer and Michael they found nothing. Not a trace to where they could've gone.

Rhaenyra paced around as she could read the thoughts of the Scooby Gang. "They've become allies" she muttered making her children turn to face her. "What?" Dean asked. "The doppelgänger, her toy boys and her two best friends sided with Michael and Lucifer. I should've killed them when I had the chance" she said to no one I particular. Her children smiled, I mean she was talking about murdering people but, she just wanted to protect her children. Before anyone could reply she disappeared. She wondered around the town. Elena, the Salvatore brothers, Bonnie and Caroline saw the white-haired woman sitting in the middle of the town square, it was quiet odd. She was always with her children. Alaric spotted her before he spotted his friends. "Rhaenyra!" he half yelled. She turned around and gave him a small smile.

"Hello," she greeted. Damon frowned when he saw them together. "Why is Ric talking to Momma Original?" Damon asked. "Well, he has taking a liking into her. But, I'm pretty sure she doesn't share the same feelings" Elena replied. "What can I do for you, Mr. Saltzman?" she asked him. He frowned because she didn't call him Alaric. "I just wanted to see how you were doing" he stated. "I'm doing fine, thank you for asking" she replied as she looked around the town. She knew Damon and the rest were there too. "Just so you know. I have nothing to do with whatever is happening right now" he said making smile but as quick as it came it disappeared. "They're your friends. I cannot blame someone who is loyal to someone they care about. Like Elena and Jeremy Gilbert. You were there for them after their aunt passed away due to Niklaus killing her for the sacrifices" she stated shocking him with what she knew.

"You know he killed her yet, you stand by him?" he asked with a scoff. "You wouldn't understand, Alaric. You have no sons no daughters. You don't know what is like to see your children be born, take their first steps, speak their first word, you don't know how much it hurts when they die and you get to live-" he cut her off. "I lost my wife, Isobel" he intervened. "A woman's love cannot compare to a mother's love for her child. A woman who carries a child in her womb for nine months, who sees them grow up, and make their lives, it's different. A mother's love is the realest love you'll ever see, find and have. Never compare that kind of love to a mother's love" Rhaenyra could feel herself becoming angrier. The look on her face wasn't friendly.