The Story (The only chapter)

Brian walked through the doors of the pizzeria. He had been spending his last 6 birthdays at this place, and he had gotten used to the creepiness. The animatronics were just so- lifelike. It was weird. Brian was turning 11 years old.

But no matter. This birthday was going to be his last birthday here. Then a little boy walked through the door behind him. "Hi, Brian." Said the boy.

Brian felt a bit startled when he heard the voice but calmed down. He slowly turned around and looked at the boy. He then recognized him.

"Hello, Jack." Brian replied. Jack was Brian's little brother and he was 6 years old. Jack, too, had celebrated his birthday at this pizzeria.

Specifically his 5th and 6th birthday. Jack hadn't felt the weird creepy feeling that washed over Brian when he looked at the animatronics, though.

Sometimes Jack became confused when he found Brian staring at the animatronics for minutes at a time. Jack always tried to snap Brian out of it, but it was like he was in a trance.

Brian would be snapped out of the trance when Jack screamed his name in concern. Brian felt like he didn't have control of his body while he was in the so-called trance.

 Brian and Jack walked to the table and sat down. Then his parents pushed open the glass doors and looked around. Then they spotted Brian and Jack and walked up to them.

Brian's Mom and Dad sat by him while Jack sat behind him. They were watching the Fazbear Band do their thing.

Then, one of the workers came out. "Hello, everybody! Any birthday kids may go into the Wind Tunnel to try and catch a coupon. If you're lucky, you might get the Yarg Foxy!"

Then Brian's Mom turned her head to look at Brian. Brian knew what his Mom was thinking. So did Jack. But Jack looked excited.

"How about you try to go in the Wind Tunnel?" Brian's Mom asked. "Fiiinee... I'll do it." Said Brian in a moaning voice.

The employee smiled as Brian walked up onto the stage. "Looks like we have a kid who is willing to go in the Wind Tunnel!" Said the employee.

Brian walked towards the Wind Tunnel and opened the door. He stepped inside then closed the door behind him. He looked down.

There were lots of coupons for certain things. Brian didn't really know what he wanted. His Mom just wanted him to do it.

The employee pressed a button and suddenly all the coupons went spiraling like crazy. Brian grabbed one out of the air then the spiraling stopped.

"Let's see what you got!" The employee cheered. The employee grabbed Brian's arm aggressively and took the coupon out of Brian's hand and smiled.

He looked at it for a second. "Looks like he has not won the Yarg Foxy, but he has won a free session with one of our Lonely Freddies!" The Employee cheered.

Lonely Freddies? Brian thought. Brian's Family cheered as he was pulled to the side by the employee. Brian was confused. Where was he taking him?
Then he was in a tiny room with a tiny stage with a tiny animatronic. The employee closed the door behind him. Brian felt he was forced to talk to an inanimate object.

The bear just stood there. Brian walked closer to it. "Hello, friend." Said the bear. This startled Brian a little bit. He did not expect the bear to talk.