Chapter 7

Sirius groaned and ran a hand through his hair. "Stupid elf." "Mother and Father must've told Kreacher to interfere with my letters." "So we've been fighting..." "...over nothing." Adelecia finished, dumbstruck. "Well this was fun." "Yes it was."

Sirius banged his head on the wall. "I missed breakfast for this." "What a tragedy." Adelecia grinned and tossed him an apple from her bag.

"Ew. Apples." "It's the only thing I have Siri. Take it or leave it." "Fine." Sirius crunched into the apple halfheartedly. "We're going to be late for Transfiguration." "Great."

***

"D'you know when Quidditch tryouts are, Prongs? I haven't heard anything about them." Sirius asked in the common room after classes had finished for the day. "So now you listen to me?" James replied, looking straight at Adelecia. "Er-yeah...?" Sirius looked between the two, confused. Adelecia grinned at James from the other side of the common room. His eyes widened and he shook his head frantically.

"Have fun explaining, Prongs. Sirius, you owe me 5 galleons after he explains." Adelecia smirked and walked up to her dorm with Lily. Sirius turned back to James. "What is she talking about?" James cleared his throat nervously.

"Padfoot, before you get mad, just remember that you will always be the best Quidditch player in my heart." "As much as I love to hear that, I seriously want to know what the hell happened." "Well-" Remus sighed exasperatedly from beside James. "She's Quidditch captain." "Moony, I was getting there." James whined.

"Oh shut it, you big baby." "Says the one who cried when I stole his chocolate." "Everyone knows that you shouldn't mess with my chocolate Prongs." Remus grabbed a bar from his bag and broke into it as if to state his point, but stopped when he saw Sirius's expression. Sirius was standing there, glaring at both of them. "And no one decided to tell me this?!" "I tried." "And when are tryouts?" "Tomorrow morning." "TOMORROW MORNING?!" They all shut up as they heard someone muttering the password to the common room outside. 

***

Hehe I already wrote the next two chapters so I'll probably be publishing each one in the course of 2 days

Hope you liked it!

~ Foody