Young Love and Oak Trees

Stellar Orion made her way down the steps of her driveway and onto her front lawn. She breathed in the cool summer breeze full of anticipation for what the day would bring. Her eyes followed the lush, green grass onto a dirty soccer ball. Almost all of its pentagons were ripped and covered with thick chunks of dried mud, and were barley sticking together. However, the ball was far more than it's outward appearance.

 It was a portkey to the Diggory's house - the Orion's close family friends. The Diggory's had invited The Orion's, Weasley's - more family friends of Stellar's  for a bonfire the week before school. Stellar was thrilled to go to the bonfire since she hadn't seen Cedric all summer. Stellar and Cedric were best friends, though she wished it was more. But she would never tell.

 After being whirled through time and space, Stellar landed gracefully on the forest floor. Through the clearing of the trees far in the distance, sparkling in the sunlight, stood Amos and Cedric's large hut.

 The aroma of wood burning filled Stellar's nostrils, bringing back old memories from past summers spent with Cedric. She blushed. Then averted her eyes to the crackling fire and smiled. A loud thud made Stellar swivel around quickly.

 Her eyes collided with Cedric's as he leaped off the branch of an oak tree. 

"Cedric! where the hell have you been Loca?!"