Chapter 91

Okay, So before starting this chapter, I would like to clear one thing.

Abhi and Rhea's pair was choosed by voting. It is not a decision I can change now, so please don't ask me to go with Mukti and Abhi now as I can't back out from my own words.

Second, I see many readers aren't interested in reading Abhi and Rhea's love story. Guys, this is a family book and I will show other couples also like I have shown Cabir and Navya but the main focus will be always on MaNan. A chapter or two might not have Much MaNan moments but other chapters will have enough. So you people can ignore Abhi and Rhea's part if you aren't interested. I don't mind.

As now I have started this track, I can't leave it in middle or end it in haste because that will be injustice with my book. So I will be going as I have planned. The chapters will be 3k words from now on with Abhi and Rhea's love story proceeding further. If you people wish to read it, then you can otherwise you can read the remaining part. I have no problem.

I hope everything is cleared now.

_____

Malhotra Mansion

The next morning, Manik woke up with a grumpy face for his dear wife was missing from their room. He was so habitual of seeing her face in the morning, that today on not seeing her face, he had already declared his day bad.

He sighed and moved out of the room ignoring the cup of hot tea placed on the side table for him. No, he had seen it but he wouldn't drink it without wishing her morning.

As he came in the hall, he found her sitting beside Navya and laughing over something. Cabir was also there.

Manik: Nandini,

He called out and she turned around only to frown seeing his messed up condition. She sighed after a second, realizing why he came here that way. Ignoring the teasing looks she was getting from both Navya and Cabir, she walked to him.

Nandini: Good Morning, Mr.Husband.

She teased and heard Cabir hooting while Navya coughed. She ignored them and looked at Manik who still had that mad look on his face.

Manik: Morning, why did you leave the room without me?

He complained and she chuckled.

Nandini: I had some work.

Navya: If you forget then your wife is my bestfriend also, jiju.

She teased, giggling and it made Manik scowl. Why was he being teased for wanting his wife beside him in the morning? It was their time. But this could wait, he walked to the couch and settled there while Nandini moved to the kitchen to get another cup of tea for him and ordered the servant to get the one from their room.

Manik: Navya, First stop calling me jiju. Bhai is okay.

Cabir: No, She won't call you bhai, Bhai!

Cabir whined out loud and Navya burst out laughing leaving Manik confused.

Manik: Why?

Cabir: Bhai, you are my brother so If Navya will call you bhai, it would make us - No No;

He couldn't even utter the word siblings. However, Manik frowned.

Manik: Cabir, Are you alright bro? Who told you all this?

Cabir pointed at Navya who acted like being innocent. She had deliberately told this to Cabir when he told her to call Manik , bhai.

Manik: Pagal!