Soft touch

Did it always have to be like this? Yeah you weren't the luckiest person in the world but god had to cut you some slack. Everyone in 1-A were only talking about soulmates and some weird story on how they met. You can't really bring anything to the table because, well, you haven't found anything even relating to a soulmate. Not an date of birth on your wrist, different hair color, last name, nothing! All you had were two pairs of eyes that were supposedly color blind. You slouched in your chair as you hear Momo talking about her story with the rest of the girls. "Listener! Don't you want to listen to Momo's story?" Mina says across the room. You grimaced at the sudden loud noise saying your name. "No thanks, I think I've heard enough stories today.." You say as you're body lead you to the exit of the dorms. "I just need a nice, peaceful, wa—". A sudden thud came from the contact of your body hitting the ground. You groaned and got up, ready to hear a "watch where you're going extra!" From Bakugo but instead, you hear a new voice, one that you're quite not familiar of. "Woah, hey! Are you okay?" The voice says with a voice that you definitely know as Izuku, saying a faint "Oh no, Shindo!" Shindo. Is that who this new voice is? You look up with a questionable look on your face. When you connect eyes with this so called "Shindo" you almost fainted. He was, surprisingly hot, comparing to he was only black and white. When he reached for your hand, you obviously grabbed for it; you weren't about to loose this chance with an actual 'good looking' guy. But once you two connected hands. The soft touch of fluorescent light and color mixed into your surroundings. From the look on Shindo's face, it was happening with him too. Once everything around you was swarming with color, you got up and pulled him into a tight embrace. Once he realized he finally found you, he hugged back, picking you up and swinging around. "IM SO GLAD I FOUND YOU!" Shindo says, putting you down and getting a good look at your face. "AND YOU'RE CUTE TOO!!" He says with a dumbly happy face. You laughed. "You clean up well yourself." You say with a cheeky smile.

Hi!! Sorry if it was really bad, it was my first fanfic. Part 2??