1 | Another Reality, Another Harem.

ATTENTION: The time in this book will most certainly not be the same in real life, as in they will probably be celebrating Halloween in let's say February. This is because I'm using the manga chapters as references (for actions and speech) and if a chapter includes a holiday special but also something relevant to the plot then I will include both, the only way a holiday special would be released on the actual holiday is if there is a 1/365 coincidence.

Also, the underlined text will be Saiki's interference, and the italics will be thoughts but they will sometimes be used to just emphasise some words just like that, AND if speech is like "*blah blah blah*" then Y/n is speaking English (mostly used for family interactions).

Y/n's thoughts will be like this

And Saiki's thoughts will be like this,

(Since they both use italics and it's the least confusing system I can think of)
Also, Y/n may or may not say the word 'bloody' a lot, I'm British and I say that word in practically every sentence so maybe she'll be like that too.

Also x2, this book might get confusing thanks to Y/n's ability but I'll try my best to make it easy to read.
~•~•~•~

"When people tell me that the world doesn't revolve around me, I find it very hard to not go on and on about how it infact does! You see, I have over millions of parents, siblings, lovers, enemies, homes, friends, you name it!

Why is that? Because... I am Y/N! You heard that right! The Y/n L/n! Nobody at the hospital even questioned the slash in both my first and last name and they all seem to go along with it no problem! And in every single reality I've been to everyone always pronounces my name as Your Name Last Name!

I've always wondered why I'd never have a normal name like Kokona or Haru, but then I finally realised... I was given the responsibility to give lonely girls around the whole globe a chance to know what it feels like to be loved by their favourite people!! Oh...Sorry, was that too meta for you guys?

I can never get bored of the life I live~ I practically never age, or have a forgettable day, or even poop! Because who the hell would want to write that?!

Ah,, right, was I rambling just now? Because I'm sure you guys wanted me to explain my super cool power! I wouldn't want you getting confused further on now would I? See, everything in my or even your universe can simply be narrated if it were a book.

And in that book holds all of your relationships, betrayals, confessions, and every embarrassing memory you can think of! I don't really know where this book is...But I know that it exists, and that this book is one of mil-no, billions!

And in this specific one, the book of yours truly~ I have been born with the power to write my very own... Sure, everyone else can, but, not in the same way as me. I can write out every single fantasy I want and it would play out right in front of me as the words are being written!

It's a bit like an advanced Death Note, make sense now? If I want someone to jump, then I will write how high! Oh, but don't get the wrong idea! I can't go completely haywire on my powers, that would just be a lose-lose situation!

You see, I've practically invaded their universe, which means I can't interfere with things too much unless I'm able to deal with the consequences. Confused? Understandable, I'll try to explain, I've joined their timeline, which is meant to be one large straight line. But if I decide to suddenly kill off someone popular then that would make the previously straight path a Y; and now that the new storyline I've suddenly created wasn't planned at all by the time Gods or whatever that means that I have to carry that whole timeline on my back, completely on my own now with a full blank canvas.