[1] Assault

🚨GENERAL WARNINGS! This book will contain heavy manga spoilers, so read at your own risk

🚨GENERAL WARNINGS! This book will contain heavy manga spoilers, so read at your own risk. HOWEVER, things will be adapted to fit the story I am trying to create. Don't flame me in the comments :) This story will touch on the subjects of murder, blood, gore, pure torture, child abuse, child neglectment, abandonment, and non-con. Do NOT read this if you cannot handle these topics! This book was meant for audiences 15+!🚨

🚨INTENSE CHAPTER AHEAD🚨

Reader POV

It was a beautiful day in the Clover Kingdom when I came back with my older brother Zenon.

"You know the plan," he said with a glare in his eyes. "Don't you let your feelings get in the way of our goal."

I nodded and moved faster through the cold air particles as I grazed my hands now encased in ice gauntlets I created. "What feelings? I was lying to him- to everyone."

My brother glanced at me, seeing right through my lies. "Well, I suppose I could keep that secret. But don't let Vanica or Dante know about your relationship with the brat."

I landed and slammed my foot onto the ground, encasing everything in ice.

As my brother and I attacked the Golden Dawn, the doors opened to reveal my friends staring at me with betrayal and hatred across their faces.

"(y/n)...?!"

Langris Vaude pointed his finger at me, anger in his eyes. "I knew it! She was a fucking traitor and none of you believed me!"

"No time for that now," Klaus and the others drew out their grimoires.

But as someone who was offered to become a captain, they had no idea what was about to happen.

And none of them knew that I was only using about 20% of the power I was born with.

Zenon placed a hand on mine. "Remember what will happen if you don't go with the plan, little sister."

And we seperated paths, each of us using our magic to get to our goal: capture the captain with tree creation magic.

I overheard Mimosa screaming in pain as Zenon used his bone magic to harm anyone in the way of our plans.

But I couldn't help her, otherwise Zenon would really kill her.

"Who the hell are you?!" Langris spat as the ice surrounded the area, making the air almost unbreathable.

I turned and looked at him with no emotions in my eyes. "Who am I?"

"Yes! You aren't the girl who I-"

"Who you what?" I spat. "If you really think I loved anyone in this pathetic kingdom, you're wrong." I removed my Golden Dawn robe and stepped on it, using a magic door to take out a dark blue robe with a spade on it.