~Muse~

Ariella's POV

I feel like I'm lying next to a fireplace.

My senses were slowly coming back to me and the first thing I noticed was that I was oddly comfortable than usual- and that's not saying a lot since this bed is always comfortable.

When I was half-awake I realized something was tickling my neck. I squirmed as I move my hands from a very soft blanket.

My hands wandered down to in front of my belly and that's when I noticed that my hands were caressing something very hard and stiff.

I peeked one eye open and almost jumped out of my skin when I was greeted with messy-curly-silk-like, jet black hair. My whole body tensed when I finally felt a strong pair of tattooed arms around my body, pulling him flush against a rock-hard, tatted, and muscular body.

When I said that my hands were on a very soft blanket...that was his hair.

When I said that my hands were on something very hard and stiff...that was his body.

His shirtless body.

More specifically:

My hands were on his very sharp and prominent v-line.

Mindlessly, I admired this work of art that was Cameron Dark. His whole body was tattooed in dark ink against his perfect pale skin that was smooth yet rough with hidden scars behind the ink.

His muscles were hard and I wondered how I slept this good when his whole body looked absolutely ripped. His abs were absolutely chiseled to perfection like they were created by the devil himself. Like he spent extra time making sure there was no flaw in his work of art. In his muse that would his herald of destruction.

His pecks and leg muscles had more ink on them than the rest of him. He had veins and herculean muscle that swelled with every silent breath he took. I found our bodies were molded together like missing puzzle pieces that had been separated for too long with our legs tangled with one another.

He was a whole fucking feast.

Not a snack...not a meal...a whole feast.

When I was lost in the daze I felt his hands ride up my shirt and dangerously close to my breasts which were completely free since I didn't wear a bra.

I felt goosebumps spark all over my body like a fire tasting oxygen for the first time. Like powder and fire mixing, it was a literal explosion on my skin.

Soon I felt light -barely sensible- kisses on my collar bone making my breathing come out delayed. Without warning, I felt a warm, satin-like tongue on my skin, tracing and flicking lightly - like he wanted to tease me.

That action shot straight to my stomach as I felt it clench tight and constrict as if I was on a rollercoaster and was nosediving to the ground. He sensed my body go rigid and felt his smirk against my neck.

I almost forgot about the placement of his hands but what shocked me back to life was when the side of his index fingers brushed against the underside of my breasts making my brain get fuzzy and my heart thump in my head.

And a certain sensation to spread down to my... chamber of secrets...

It's too early for this...

I threaded my fingers in his hair, playing with it slightly as he hummed approvingly in his husky, smoky deep voice.

It was definitely deeper than normal though.