𝟏|❝𝐒𝐄𝐍𝐏𝐀𝐈❞

‧ ₊˚ ✦

‧ ₊˚ ✦ . * ‧ ₊˚ ✦ . * ‧ ₊˚ ✦ . * ‧ ₊˚ ✦ . * ‧ ₊˚ ✦ . * ‧ ₊˚ ✦ . * ‧ ₊˚ ✦ . * ‧ ₊˚ ✦ . * ‧

While [male name] was changing the boys had agreed, they knew who the female asked all the other teams all the other rivals, making their motive stronger, the urge to take him stronger. They wouldn't lie, [male name] was an attractive male, and knowing that he was openly bisexual, made this a whole lot easier for them.

Sugawara slipped past everyone else sneakily making his way to the club room, to see a very sweaty [male name] with his shirt off. How was this man a bottom, that was something he could never figure out but then again, Sugawara being the freaky top he is doesn't mind in all reality. [n/n]-kun~" Sugawara cooed softly, the younger male turned around quickly, he could've sworn he almost shat himself, the voice of his senpai shocking him.

"Suga-senpai!? When did you get in here" [male name]'s body flushed, heating up in embarrassment. "how are you doing today, darling," the grey-haired male asked while walking up to the younger. "I'm doing alright senpai! How are you" the boy asked his upperclassman. "I'm doing well....but I can't seem to get these thoughts out of my head" He sighed, [male name] tilted his head to the left looking at his senpai with worry laced in his eyes. "is it...about someone or something" [male name] asked the Norman look-alike. "yes someone, I can't get someone off my mind" Sugawara slowly advanced towards the boy.

Something about the way he was speaking made the boy feel himself get shy. "who...who is it" his voice small, like the boy, was speaking in tiny font, Sugawara stayed quiet his eyes fanning over the boy perfect [s/c] though he [may/may not] have scars from past actions he was beautiful in every way, Sugawara truly adored him. the 3rd year had two key reasons why he agreed to this I guess you could say, plan or deal. Not because he was horny, but then again not because he wasn't horny, but he wanted to pleasure the boy. He had always felt some sort of attraction towards the younger.

"You," he answered.

[Male name] chocked on his one air. Sugawara offered a lazy smirk towards him, what the College first year had not noticed, was Sugawara in front of him. "M...me..?" he asked shakily, his knees felt weak, and his mind racing with millions of thoughts. "what kind of the thought about.....me," he said slowly. "you, under me, or on top, moaning in bliss and pleasure," he said calmly and causally. "wha-what!" he spat out, not expecting his "Yes you, but I won't do anything to you with your consent" he stated truthfully. "I um...." [Male name] stammered. "Can I kiss you?" Sugawara asked the newly flustered boy.

"Please" he breathlessly begged. Sugawara smirked, "as you wish, sugar

‧ ₊˚ ✦ . * ‧ ₊˚ ✦ . * ‧ ₊˚ ✦ . * ‧ ₊˚ ✦ . * ‧ ₊˚ ✦ . * ‧ ₊˚ ✦ . * ‧ ₊˚ ✦ . * ‧ ₊˚ ✦ . * ‧

That's the first chapter yall what do you think, do you like the writing style or should i stick to the way i do it with my other fics?