𝐬𝐢𝐱

in which green helps blue

ˑ༄ؘ

"DIANA! DIANA! DIANA!" DIANA turned around, her eyes immediately landing on Harry as he rushed across the corridor towards her.

"Looks like you have an admirer." Skye nudged her friend, as she too watched the raven haired boy push through crowds of students, most of whom were just trying to get to 'The Great Hall' for lunch.

Diana felt a light blush creep up her pale cheeks "Don't act like you're not the one that went on a date with a certain ginger last night. Besides I think he's dating that girl I told you about, Hermione." The blonde ignored the knots that formed in her stomach at her own words, after all who was she to oppose a relationship between Harry and Hermione. She was just a French girl, who happened to make incredibly intense eye contact with 'The Boy  Who Lived", nearly other day. She had no right to feel jealous over a possible romance between the two Gryffindors.

By now a slightly breathless Harry had caught up to the two best friends, his glasses resting on the tip of his nose, and his raven hair lying in a perfectly imperfect tousled mess on his head, both of which something Diana wished he would do more often. For the girl thought the effortless look only enhanced his already handsome features.

"Is everything alright Harry?" Diana asked trying to keep her blue eyes trained on the boys face, and not let them wander to his arms, where his school button down was hugging his biceps just right, accentuating his already defined muscles.

"Yeah, erm I just was wondering if I could talk to you..." He sent an uneasy glance towards Skye "Alone?"

"Oh, uhm well" Skye cut Diana off

"I don't mind, I'll meet you in the 'Great Hall.' Don't do anything I wouldn't do, and use protection!"

Diana's face turned bright red at her friends words, "Skye Monique Laurent! I barely know him!" She exclaimed, calling after the brunette, who sent a flirty wink in response before walking away.

Diana turned back towards Harry, who's green eyes flew to the ceiling, effectively making it seem he had been studying the stone ceilings rather than the blonde beauty standing before him.

"I'm sorry about her, you were saying?" Diana pulled the ribbon that had been holding her curls back, out of her hair as she spoke. Causing her blonde curls to go tumbling down her shoulders in a golden cascade, leaving Harry temporarily speechless.

"O-oh, uh yeah." Harry forced himself to focus on the conversation at hand.

"Ijustthoughtyoushouldknowthefirsttaskisdragons." Harry stuttered, slightly fearful of how the girl would react to the news her cousin would be fighting a dragon.