♡♡♡

Willow - Remus towards Sirius (around 5th, 6th, 7th year)

"Show me the places where the others gave you scars"

I imagine this part as Remus talking about where Walpurga gave him scars. But it can also relate to Sirius seeing Remus' scars from full moons.

"Im begging for you to take my hand, wreck my plans, that's my man"

Remus has had a crush on Sirius for a while and now that he's finally reciprocating some feelings, Remus wants all of him.

"Rough on the surface but you cut through like a knife"

Sirius is definitely hot-heated and the two of them fight but they are able to understand each other on a deeper level.

-----------------------------------------------

Champagne problems - Sirius after his first kiss with Remus on Remus' birthday -

"Left you out their standing, crestfallen on the landing"

At the party, After they kissed, Sirius ran away quickly and left Remus there distraught. Then he started making out with Mary.

"I never was ready so i watch you go"

At the time Sirius was still confused by his feelings and sexuality and didn't know what he wanted with Remus.

-----------------------------------------------

Gold rush - James pining after Lily, before she liked him -

"Everybody wants you, everybody wonders what it would be like to love you."

I mean come on... everyones in love with Lily, she's perfect. (im in love with her for sure)

"Eyes like sinking ships on waters, so inviting i almost jump in"

I sort of see this one as obviously Lily's iconic green eyes. But I also think this line could relate to Lily almost wanting to give in to James early on because he's so enticing but deciding not to... yet.

"I cant dare to dream about you anymore"

I know that James never gave up on his dream to be with Lily but there were definitely points in which I could see him a little discouraged.

-----------------------------------------------

Tis the damn season - Remus towards Grant -

"There's an ache in you, put there by the ache in me"

I think Remus knows the heartbreak he causes Grant (Grants ache), and how he'll never truly be happy with Grant because of his love for Sirius (Remus' ache)

"The road not taken looks real good now"

I see this as during the second war at times when Remus was scared. There's a whole alternate storyline where Remus ended up happy and safe with Grant.

"And the school that used to be ours"

St. Edmunds

"Remember how you watched me leave..."

Grant had to see Remus leaving all the time. And Grant never left Remus until the very end.

-----------------------------------------------

Tolerate it - Peter during school days - (still fuck you Pete)

"I sit and watch you, I notice everything you do or don't do"