Services we provide

First of all, welcome to the Esthetíque Editing and Proof-reading Arena

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

First of all, welcome to the Esthetíque Editing and Proof-reading Arena. We are here with a sole aim to help you through the drawbacks which are refraining you from achieving the heights.

But most importantly, let's explore the differences between Editing service and Proof reading service.

♛༶♛

Where editing ensures the overall quality of a piece of work, proofreading is focused on polishing an already perfect piece of work.

An editor's work is to chop off unwanted parts from your draft. Make it smooth and readable. Check and correct prominent errors. They will make your work bump-free and enjoyable.

A proofreader checks the final stage, grammatical errors, consistency and flow. They will make your work publication-worthy.

For example, if a piece of draft has only some small mistakes (spelling, run on sentences) and nothing major, then the writer will need the service of a proofreader but in case if the word is arranged messily, have prominent plot errors, in that case an editor would be preferred.

♛༶♛

In the upcoming parts of this book, you will find the details about our editors//proofreaders. Read their profiles properly and follow the rules. Before making a request, know the type of service your draft will need.

We are currently open to hire Editors and Proofreaders in the team. If you wish to provide help and guidance to the authors, do checkout our community book and fill the hiring form.

Your password is: one gem name. This is placed randomly here to ensure that you have read and understood this part properly.

In the form, mention this with clarity when asked which service you want.

For instance:

Service needed: Editing.
Or
Service needed: proof reading.

♛༶♛

If you have any question, feel free to ask here in the comment box. We will try to reach you as soon as possible.