The Concert

"When I'm going down but not by a distance, I keep you up.." Distance rang throughout the room as my alarm clock struck nine. Within an instance I was out of my bed considering all the possible choices of outfits I could wear to the concert today.

I imagined Gavin Becker standing on the stage, playing his guitar. Excitement overwhelmed me as I realized the time span until his concert began. Two hours until I see the guy who stole my heart with his voice. Eventually, I picked out white high wasted shorts and a pink tee. Cautiously I made my way to the mirror expecting the worst. I applied some eye shadow and mascara. My hair remained resting on my shoulders.

After finishing two episodes of Breaking Bad, I made my way to my car. Only two weeks ago had I turned 17 and got my drivers license. I lived 10 minutes outside Philly, where Gavin's concert was. I looked at the clock, 10:47. I'm barely going to be on time for this concert.

The line was stretching around the corner of the next block. Girls in the front were chanting Gavin's name. None of my friends offered to come with me so I was riding out this concert solo. The doors flung open and girls began screaming. Gavin was standing beyond the doors. I took a deep breath in, trying to contain my excitement. With my poster in one hand and purse in the other, I made my way into the cafe. Ahead of me on the stage stood Gavin Becker.

He browns eyes immediately met with mine. His smile widened as he waved at me. Gavin had recognized me. He remembered me from his other concerts. Slowly I made my way towards the stage, resting in the second row. Gavin Becker took my breath away as he began "You're Perfect".

My smile grew as he strummed his guitar. I held the poster up nice and high so he would be able to see it. He looked over with a smirk as our eyes met. Once again I had forgotten to breath. Gavin took control of me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After 14 songs and countless screaming girls, I made my way outside for the meet and greet. As girls went to take pictures one by one with Gavin, I admired how every fan was a new surprise for Gavin. Every time someone new stepped up to flash a picture with him , he smiled and told every single one he loved them.

Eventually I was next. Gavin stood five feet in front of me. I made my way up to him as excitement began to take over.

"Gavin.." I was barely able to say.

"Hi Chloe," he smiled, "How are you?" He asked. I was choking on air, unable to answer his question. Not only did he remember me but he remembered my name.

"Uh, I'm good! Can I take a picture with you?" I croaked.

"Sure, here let me" Gavin cautiously took my iPhone out of my hand and took a few pictures of us. For one he kissed my cheek and held me with his other arm. I felt as if I was in euphoria. I pulled out my sharpie from my purse and handed it to him. He looked at me then proceeded to sign my phone.

"Wait, can I take a picture with my phone?" He asked. I nodded my head in reply.

He held his phone out as I placed mine in my other hand. A group of girls suddenly crashed into us, causing our phones to slide out of our hands and onto the ground. Quickly, feeling the pink of embarrassment arise on my face, I bent down and grab my phone.

"Thank you, Gavin!" I proclaimed.

"Can't wait to see you again, Chloe!" Gavin said. We smiled at each other as I slowly made my way to the parking lot.

Within 15 minutes I was home and ran to my room to continue Breaking Bad. I placed my phone on the dresser and made myself comfortable in my bed. Just when I opened my laptop the phone began to ring.

Lillia flashed on the screen. Who is Lillian and why is she calling me?

"Hello?" I answered.

"Hi who is this?" The little girl voice questioned.

"Why? What's wrong?" I asked.

"This is Lillia Becker. You have my brothers phone!" I caught my breath, looked down at what I was holding and began panicking. I have Gavin's phone. I am holding Gavin Becker's phone.