Requests Are Open!!!

Hey hey! I'm Chrissy and I will be the author of these little one-shots! A few things before we get started... (If you've read my Jojo one-shot collection, this beginning chapter is about the same, just going over some lil things.)

1. If a one-shot contains spoilers, I will say so in a warning at the beginning so people that don't want any spoilers can skip it.

2. Requests are totally open! You can either leave requests in a comment on this chapter or DM me and I will do my best to complete each request I receive! If you have any specific SFW or NSFW fantasies you would like me to fulfill, just lemme know and I'll do my best!

3. Please note that I am only one person with my own responsibilities and things to take care of, so it may take a little while to complete your requests. Just know that I will get to it with time. Thanks for your understanding!

4. As shameful as it may be, I have not read the manga. Therefore, I can only complete requests in relation to what has been covered in the anime so far. If there's anything specific you would like to request that happens to be from the manga, please wait until that's adapted into the anime so that I can understand.

5. This book may contain content that is inappropriate for some readers, such as cursing and lemons. I will leave a warning at the beginning of each chapter to let you know what content you need to look out for.

6. I reserve the right to refuse to write a one shot for any reason. Usually, I will try to work around problems to still write your request, but if it's something I'm very uncomfortable with, I will not write it.

7. As a default, I write the one shots with the reader in mind as female. If you'd like something different, feel free to request it!

8. Happy reading! ❤️