1.

Welcome to Chapter 1, here you will find some cute-ass ppl lmao, I have warned you

.

.

"Ew, it sounds like a gang bang," Kenma said. "But it not, it's just a get-together party with all our friends," Tooru exclaimed. "Yea, what I said. Gang bang," Kenma rolled his eyes. "Please Kenmaaa, I really want to go with you~," Hinata jumped up and down pleading. "Fine, only because Hinata's going," Kenma rolled his eyes and crossed his arms. "Yaaayy."

They were all at Oikawa's house, well everyone but Atsumu of course. He was busy with something else. Tooru had asked him to come to the party, but he politely declined. It was only 30 minutes till the party, and he wasn't ready, plus it was a far place, so there was no point in going there. He would just be alone.

~~~~~~
2 hours 30 mins before the party

"I'm sorry, but I don't want to go," Atsumu groaned and rolled over his bed, holding the phone to his ears. "Why don't you want to come? It's going to be fun~~" Oikawa begged. "No, I can't. You guys will party with your boyfriends and I'm going to be the lonely one there. Totally not fair man." Atsumu covered his forehead with his arm and smirked. "Ok, fine. But what are you going to do? You know you hate being bored." Oikawa added. Tooru was genuinely worried about Atsumu. If he was bored, he would always do something that could almost end him up in jail. It was just how his brain worked. Scary.

"Don't worry, I'll be fine. You realize that I am 19 years old, right?" Atsumu confirmed. "Yea, but id anything happens, Osamu and Kita would be very mad at you," Oikawa said. "I am one hundred percent aware of that," Atsumu stared at the ceiling. He knew that Osamu and Suna had left the house to go to the party, so he was all alone. He just enjoyed the silence. The sweet silence of having no siblings around. That wonderful feeling that every older sibling desires. bitch me too.

"Well, what are you going to do?" Oikawa asked. "Nothing, I'm just going to watch tv ad play video games and eat ice-cream," Atsumu lied. "Wow, sounds so alone and depressing," Oikawa remarked. "No, it's really fun." Atsumu countered. "Okay, whatever you say. Just don't get into any trouble." Oikawa asked. "It's fine. I won't." Atsumu assured him. "Bye, bubs," Oikawa said. "Bye..."

Atsumu rubbed his eyes and scanned his bedroom. It looked clean. Then he got up and checked everywhere else in the house. Clean. Even the door handles. Clean. It had to be perfect, anyway.

The doorbell rang, and he jolted towards the door. He brushed through his hair, looked into the mirror in the hallway.

Wow, once again, we are back to this position.
Atsumu took a deep breath and closed his eyes. He opened his eyes and the door. It was a boy his age. He had black curly hair and a black mask. Atsumu knew who he was, but he went the extra mile to tease him about not knowing him. The boy was in a black turtleneck, grey suit pants with chains and white sneakers. He was wearing his silver earrings and chain necklaces. Adorable. Atsumu gawked for the boy as he welcomed him inside, closing the door.

"Who are you again?" Atsumu asked. "A stranger that you just let into your house." The boy answered and pulled Atsumu in. "Good evening, Omi," Atsumu said as he wrapped his arms around the boy's neck. "Did they leave yet?" the boy asked. "Yea, they did, but you're early Sakusa," Atsumu said. "Don't call me that" Sakusa looked into his eyes. "Fine Omi," Atsumu brought his face closer to Sakusa's and pulled the mask to his chin.

Sakusa was fine with it. He was only fine being in Atsumu's house. Or with Atsumu. Since he had mysophobia, he couldn't get close with anyone, so he had no friends. But when he met Atsumu, he felt like he was one of the most normal people on the earth. He felt like all his mysophobia was all gone. He felt cleaner than ever. Maybe it was because Atsumu stuck by him all the time? Or maybe it was because he had met no one like Atsumu.

Atsumu was just a very popular kid with a lot of friends. He would get so many love letters and invitations to parties, but of course, he would decline them. Why? He just wanted to spend time with his Omi. And of course, he had to be there for his Omi. Always. They didn't go to the same school, so of course, they don't see each other at school, so Atsumu took every chance he could to meet and see Sakusa.

"I love you," Atsumu brought his face even closer and planted his plump pink lips onto Sakusa's. Of course, he's kissed Sakusa before, but each time feels like heaven and earth plus their love mixed. Atsumu had kissed many other girls and boys before, but none felt like Sakusa's and his feeling of course. It was. From the first day that they laid eyes on each other.

"I love you too," Sakusa replied after breaking off the kiss. He leant back in and kissed him again. Atsumu finally broke off the kiss and pulled Sakusa towards the door. 

Thanks for reading chapter 1