Prinxiety (hide and seek)

Third person pov

Only Virgil and Roman are home okay and Roman says "Hey virge wanna play hide and seek?" Virgil looks over at him with confusion on his face "what are we 5?" Roman rolls his eyes and begins walking over to Virgil "no It will be fun! C'mon don't be boring." Roman says while giving his hand out to Virgil to grab. Virgil sighs "Ugh fine, but only one game" Virgil grabs Roman's hand and gets up "fine one game." Roman says "do you wanna count or hide virge?" Virgil thinks for a second, he didn't want to try to hide he wasn't bothered "I'll count" Virgil says finally making his mind up. "Okay then! I will go hide. Count to 20" Roman says already running off, Virgil nods, covering his eyes and them he began counting. After the 20 seconds were over he went to find Roman. He checked the kitchen first Look in through every cupboard. When Virgil knew Roman wasn't in the kitchen he went upstairs. He knew Roman wasn't hiding in the living room that would be too obvious. 

He checked Patton's room first looking through his cupboard, under his bed and through his draws. Virgil didn't find Roman and moved to Logan's room, as he opened the door Roman popped out and began to run "HEY! YOU NEVER SAID THIS WAS HIDE AND SEEK TAG!" Virgil shouted. "Didn't I? Sorry!" Roman said while smirking and running. Virgil now wished he was the one to hide. He began running after a giggling Roman. Virgil was always so close to catching Roman but he just slipped through his fingers every time "I'm going to get you if it's the last thing I do!" Virgil said laughing. "Mhm sure! Keep dreaming Emo." Roman said laughing. Virgil suddenly caught Roman "Hah! I got you!" Virgil said proud of himself but very tired. " you did indeed. Here is your prize." Roman said smiling and then leaned in and kissed Virgil. Virgil's eyes widened but he soon kissed back. He was glad he played this stupid game of hide and seek.

That's the end of the story yes it was short but these won't be too long. Sorry if there were any spelling errors, 377 words.