The Guy Next To My Locker

Chapter 1

"This is our new student, Phil," Mr.  Brown announces, "He moved here from Colorado."  Nobody even welcomed him, not a word.  "You can sit next to Audrey," Mr. Brown told him, "Audrey? Raise your hand please," He asks.  I slowly move my hand up, I feel everybody's eyes on me.  He walks towards the empty desk on my left.  "Hi," he smiles at me, pulling his chair out.  "Hi," I said.  The rest of the class I tried to listen to Mr. Brown, my spanish teacher, but all I could think about was Phil.  The teacher called on me a couple of times, but I didn't say a word, it was as if somebody was hypnotizing me.  

The bell was about to ring, just in two minutes.  I took my folder and binder out, along with my agenda and pencil case.  One minute left.  "Bring! Bring! Bring! Bring!" The bell rang.  Wow that was the longest minute of my life and probably the longest Spanish I will ever have.

I push in my chair, and rush out of the door, I was the first one out.  I walk to the bathroom to fix my hair, just incase I had another class with Phil.  I brush my hair with my finger tips, and swing it over on my right shoulder.  I hurried out when I heard, "Oh, it looks like Audrey forgot to do her laudry again!" I know who that is, obviously, it is Megan.  All she cares about are three things. Boys, herself, and being herself.  I turn my head around, and see Megan standing near the doorway of the girls bathroom.  I glare at her, but as I turn to walk to my locker for my next class. I crash into someone, somebody tall.  My books collapse to the ground.  I look up and see that is Megan's boyfriend.  The most immature boy you could ever meet.  I feel water in my eyes, no I can't cry right now, everyone will make fun of me even more.  I try and hold back my tears, but I feel a tear running down my cheek.  I sigh, and try to wipe it away.  "Are you okay?"  Somebody asks, right now I was sitting down on the ground, in the middle of the hallway.  I glance up.  Oh-no, it's Phil! He can't see me crying!  I quickly wipe away my tears, just in time.  He bends down, "I'm fine," I say.  He picks up my binder and picks up the paper that fell out.  I grab my agenda, pencil case, and folder.  "Thanks," I told him.  I stand up.  "I'll bring this to your locker," he said, holding my thick binder.  I smile and start to walk to my locker.  While we are walking, I hear the bell ring, I look at him, he looks back.  "It's fine."  I guess I had a sad look on my face or something.  We walk to my locker.  

"Wait . . . This is your locker?  Are you serious?" He laughs.  

Uh, yeah, why?  Is there something wrong with it?" I ask.

"Nothing it's just, my locker is right next to yours," He says, pointing to his locker on the left. 

Please comment and vote!  Thank you!