~Ironhusbands~

Tony stared down at his hands confused about where he was. He heard cries that were coming from no other but himself. He tried to tell what was going on. He was much smaller so a kid's body? It was dark and items were hardly visible except a bed that was in the corner of a room and tools that laid on the desk. Then he noticed the thing that stuck out the most: a chair was placed on his side of the door propped up against the handle keeping someone out.

The realization hit him like a fucking truck...Then something came from outside the door BANG!

"Anthony you open this door right now!"

His breathing became rapid- 'calm down, calm down, you're not here not really just calm down, CALM DOWN-!'

"Anthony!"

"Anth-"

-

"-ony!"

He woke up in a panic and he leaped up, his head slammed against something on his desk and made him groan. A hand placed on his own chest as he desperately tried to catch his breath again. There were a couple of seconds of silence until a voice spoke beside him.

"Hey...hey just calm down, remember to focus your breathing and pace it with mine. Take your time, I'm right here." Tony looked over to where the soft familiar voice was. It was Rhodey he was beside him. Rhodey was here, he wasn't hurt, he was okay...he was safe. Finally after adjusting his eyes to the brightness and coming to his senses Tony looked around and the imagery of his workplace came to view, great he passed out.

Tony hung his head in his hands embarrassed, to say the least. "Sorry." Rhodey placed a hand on his shoulder but kept most of its weight off of him in case it wasn't the right time for comfort.

"What are you doing here?" Tony asked, relaxing into the warmth of his friend's comfort, and rubbed the sleep out his eyes the best he could.

"Pepper asked me to check on you, she wanted to go out tonight so- of course- I did." Rhodey looked worried he swallowed hard and hesitated before asking," are you okay?"

"Yeah...yeah just had a really strange dream is all. Nothing to get yourself worried over. You can leave if you want to. It's fine I- WAIT the suit I- I finished designing the suit- your suit the upgrades!" He got really excited Tony's whole face brightened and his mouth held a huge smile across it. Rhodey let a small smile form on his own at the sight. Tony quickly moved some things around on his desk to where he was drawing the design on a human-sized graph paper. It was taller than Rhodey just by a couple of inches, there were notes scribbled at the side, and post-its nearly fell off.

The suit color and main design are still the same however it had new guns with bullets that could go much faster and they are much stronger too, so strong it can rip through iron sure just six inches of iron but still...it can go through iron. The helmet is much stronger and Tony installed a parachute so THAT accident doesn't repeat. "Wow, Tones that is...well it's awesome of course but uh I was thinking of taking a little break from the suit."

Tony's grin turned into a small frown at that sentence. "You don't like it do you ugh okay...okay you right what else does it need I-I can-"

"Tony the suit is amazing. I'm just taking a short break until I can, you know, I am having trouble with flying- It's nothing to worry about I'll get over it and be ready for putting criminals back in their cells in like a month tops." Rhodey explained taking his time so Tony doesn't miss anything he is saying most likely because Tony doesn't look like he is even working properly.

"Oh," His eyes widened slightly. He didn't say anything for a good minute until he looked back at Rhodey and made a slight smile form at his own face. "I understand."