And the Story Begins

the match started like any other game. luca spawned inside army factory, immediately heading towards the cipher located near its walls. as he was decoding peacefully, slightly humming to himself, his heart turned a bright pink. in only seconds long arms outstretched in front of him, revealing the bloodthirsty face of black guard. his bell went off, knocking luca back as he removed himself from the cipher. the slight paused caused luca to fall, allowing black guard to hit him. luca quickly jumped towards the closest pallet near the factory's exit.

    "shit... i got hit way too early" he gasped, tightly holding his arm as blood dripped onto his clothes. 

    he continued to slam pallets, vaulting over windows and using the speed boosts to his advantage as he tried his hardest to outrun wu changs immense speed. he desperately eyed for another kiting spot, his body moving almost instantly to the middle of the map. as he approached the walled off area he prepared himself to slam another pallet, his hand instinctively moving but a sudden pull caused him to stop. within seconds he was sent backwards, a sharp thud sounded as he collided into the closest wall. he felt a warm presence on his body, immediately looking around to find the source of the warmth. what he saw in front of his eyes is not at all what he had expected.

    "LUCA!" tracy let out, almost as if she was out of breath prior to the events that just unfolded. "are you ok?? i saw you being chased by wu chang from a mile away."

     luca directly looked at tracy, she sat on his lap as she checked luca for any major injuries, causing him to chuckle lightly.

     "i'm ok trac. thanks to you i was able to outrun white guard." he smiled, enjoying the feeling of being wrapped in the smaller girls warmth.

    "oh thank god! i'm so glad!" tracy leaned in closer, which wasn't a good thing for luca as he felt her hot breath trickle down his neck. he unintentionally let out a soft whimper, and tracy took notice of this. she smirked, wrapping her arms around his neck and sitting up, feeling a slight bump underneath her own pants. the friction made tracy grasp for breath, as she moved her body to be seated onto lucas lap more securely.

     "you're getting a little excited just by me rubbing you like this huh big boy?" before luca could respond tracy's lips were on his, moving against his him in an aggressive almost possessive. the speed tracy was going at made luca open his mouth in an attempt to let some sound out, but tracy took this to her advantage, slipping her tongue in and continuing to french kiss him as luca let out his held back moans.

     tracy pulled away, looking at luca as she painted heavily. she smiled, giving luca no time to recover from their intense hot sexy make out session, pulling him into the locker that was luca was pushed against mere moments ago. she pushed her robot out of the locker to make room for luca, their bodies meshing together as they continued to give each other wet kisses. luca began to roam tracy's body, feeling her up until she let out a groan, causing him to stop and slowly undo his pants. tracy saw how hard luca was through his underwear, causing her to become even more soaked. she bit her lip, moving her hands down to repeat the same action with her pants as luca did.

    soon they were both without any bottom clothing, and tracy began to grind onto his twitching cock.

    "tracy... please don't tease me. i need you now." he growled, trailing kisses down her neck, leaving marks that would definitely blossom into dark purple spots later.

     tracy took the hint, removing both of their undergarments and positioned herself onto him. she had no trouble taking his full length, all 7 inches of his throbbing thick manhood. she let out high pitch moans as luca continued to thrust, building up speed until they were both left gasping for air. they released at the same time, heavy breathing soon shallowing out as they slumped onto each other.

    "i love you luca... you lasted a whole 30 seconds! that a new record babe" she giggled, kissing his cheek lightly and intertwining their fingers.

    they fell asleep in each others embrace, forgetting about the match going on outside of their steamy session. as their teammates left for the exit gate, assuming both tracy and luca had got sent back to the manor by wu chang, the said hunter open the locker where the two where snuggled together, their naked bodies fitting like puzzle pieces. he immediately took one look, and closed the locker. leaving the scene and not saying a word. he surrendered after that, whispering a quiet "what the fuck...." under his breathe. he never talked to either of them ever again.