eBay is evil

Diamond man : Yo just got a box off of eBay if you and Tubbo drink what's inside maybe you will get girlfriends. 

Bitch boy : you probably just bought apple juice. I'm not falling for that nice try bitch.

Bee boy: sounds like good content I would do it.

Daimond man : great! I will send it over.

Bitch boy : you just betrayed my dignity Tubbo. 

Bee boy : what. 

Bitch boy : never mind your to dyslexic to know 

Bee boy : 😔 I always knew you were a lesbian Tommy 

Bitch boy  : IM NOT A FUCKING LESBIAN 

SecretlyDatingSkeppy  : language 

Bitch boy : when tf did you get here

SecretlyDatingSkeppy : not the point can somebody change my name 🤨

Bee boy : I personally think your name is very true. 

Bitch boy : yeah Skeppy gave you that name why would you want to change it. 

SecretlyDatingSkeppy : SKEPPY!

Daimond man : yup

SecretlyDatingSkeppy : change my name NOW >:(

Daimonds man : I don't know how to 

SecretlyDatingSkeppy : yes you do muffing head 😑

*daimond man has left the chat*

SecretlyDatingSkeppy : SKEPPY!!!

Bee boy : looks like it's just you me and Tommy bad :D

*SecretlyDatingSkeppy has left the chat*

Tubbo turns off his phone and heads to the kitchen where Tommy is now proceeding to make a cup of macaroni. 

(Idk what British people eat 0.0)

"If you stare at the microwave nothing will happen." He says plainly but Tommy continues to stare as the timer continues to go from 2:00 to 1:00. 

"Then why is it moving?" 

"I don't know my mum told me that." 

"Well your mum is a girl." Says Tommy taking the cup out of the microwave.

"No, she is a woman." Says Tubbo indignantly. Tommy rolls his eyes grabbing a spoon from off the counter. 

"Same thing." He mumbles leaning over the counter and stuffing macaroni into his mouth. 

I let it go and turn on the TV.

Me and Tommy moved together a few months ago and have been growing apart ever since. 

It not like the typical, we had a fight and now we aren't friends anymore, it's just like we don't see each other the same way any more. Our fans have definitely noticed and I'm worried. Tommy used to respond with the typical joke to my sentences but just doesn't anymore. It's like he's pushing me out of his life. And I'm certainly determined to not let that happen.

"So how was your morning?" I ask ending on conversation. He furrows his brows sleepily. 

"Tubbo, it's 7:00 AM." He says annoyed. A shrink back regretting my words. "I-I know but I just- I thought." 

"Hey don't get upset I didn't mean to be mean- uh sorry." 

"It's okay." So much for attempting to get your best friend back. Tommy would never say 'I'm sorry' this isn't like him. 

Tubbo got out his phone and decided to see what was happening in the main chat since it was blowing up. 

Georgeisatmyhouse 😎 : George is eating right now.

Greenboy  : why did we need to know that 😐

*georgeisatmyhouse changed there name to Snapples*

Green man : nevermind Sapnap thank you for this picture it is beautiful 

Snapples : np dude

Greg : are you guys making fun of my weight 😡

Green man : never would never could babe 

Greg : don't call me that

Green man : why not sexy? 

Greg : WHY

Bee boy : there are children here

Snapples : oh sorry at least you missed the texts of them moaning from earlier 

Greg : WE WERE NOT MOANING

Green man : yeah it was just George duh

Greg : I WAS NOT MOANING. 

Snapples : I specifically remember waking up to "OH DREAM!" In my messages this morning

*Greg has left the chat* 

*Green man has added Greg to the chat*

Green man : hey George remember that time I let you ride me?

Greg : STOP 😭😤

Green man : 😏

Bee boy : my poor and innocent mind. 

I leave the chat knowing if I read anymore I might see something I don't want to. 

I hear the door bell ring and say, " I'll get it!" I say but Tommy is to lazily engulfed in the dramatic show he doesn't even notice . 

I open the door and look outside to see a small box on our porch and a guy in a black uniform driving away. I look and see the box says 'To, Tommy and Tubbo. From : Skeppy 

I open it up in excitement.  "Tommy the potions are here!" I say and slam the door. He jumps and glares at me. 

"Why did your slam the fuckin door!" He shouts but I push him over in excitement. "Skeppys present is here!" In squeal in excitement and he groans. "So clingy..." he mumbles. Now that's my best friend.

I open the box and see to small containers of juice. Tommy takes his inspecting the vail for anything. "Chug it?" He says grinning evilly. 

"Fuck yeah!" I cheer and we pop open the caps and chug. I instantly choke and start coughing but Tommy chugges it down like it's nothing. I glare at him. 

"How!" 

"I'm not weak darling." He says smirking. 

"Yeah- well I'm not-" I stop feeling sick. Tommy's face contracts in fear and I see his eyes widen as I hunch over pain and adrenaline threatening my stomach. I run to the bathroom and Tommy follows me. 

"Tubbo are you okay?" He shouts from the other side of the bathroom door. My eyes site is fuzzy and I can't see anything. I can hear him banging and on the door and then all sound fades away.