Serendipity

Now, you see... everybody is chill until Serendipity starts playing. Well, for Yoonmin shippers it's different meanwhile the normal ARMYs are just vibing to it.

If you know some of the lyrics of Serendipity then you'll get the lyrics of the photos ahead U3U

Who recognizes these AWFULLY FAMILIAR WORDS??? HM?

AT 0:42
"You know, I know" 😭
I JUST WANT TO KNOW WHAT WAS GOING ON THROUGH MOCHI'S HEAD WHILE HE WAS WRITING DOWN THE LYRICS- LIKE- HE REALLY LOVES YOONGI, OKAY?
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Blue Mold
Now, in the serendipity lyrics Jimin says "You're my penicillium" meaning BLUE MOLD. That was the part where he lifted the blanket from his head and looked up at the stars.

Yoongi's most unnatural hair color was blue!
Ahem, Ahem... One of Jimin's favorite colors.
Anywho, Remember that one run episode where the members were exposing Jimin's serendipity lyrics?

  This one!!!!! AGHHSKSK now listen- in this picture it doesn't show Jin and Jungkook's subtitles but- they straight up said the serendipity lyrics and OOH'ED

AHHDKEN THERE WAS A HUGE AWKWARD SILENCE, OH MY GOSH

Yoongi: Jimin, come here, quickly. You have to make a fist! That isn't in the choreography (DNA).

Jimin: I think he picked me because he hates me. *telling the members*

Yoongi: No, it's because your hand was opened.

Jin: He wants to hold your hand, because he likes you.

*Awkward silence.....*

Hoseok (our sunshine): Oooooohhh~

AND THEN YOONGI HAD THE AUDACITY TO SMIRKKKKKFKDKDK

Jungkook: Blue hair! Blue hair! (Blue mold) 😏
(Jungkook... 😐 we get how much you ship Yoonmin. You didn't have to expose them like that)

OH AND THEN NAMJOON AND JUNGKOOK STARTED SAYING "Blue mold" OVER AND OVER KEJSKSKSK

Jimin: Why are you holding my hand so tight?
(Yoongi is anxious 👁)

Anyways.... Here is the link if y'all wanna see the drama 😃

I clicked on a YouTube video that said "Serendipity is 100% about Jikook" wait omgjdjsjsjs I clicked on it and started laughing from the fake analysis-

But if that's what they think, then they can continue with doing what they like to do! This goes for other Serendipity analysis like "Vmin serendipity analysis"

Tbh, I really don't mind any ship. I really love them all. Like- I see Jikook as like the best of friends and nothing beyond that.

Yoonmin are the married couple
Namjin are the retired parents
Taekook is on their honeymoon
⬆️ My main ships ⬆️

Anyways, I'm going to give my final thoughts about the Yoonmin Serendipity analysis!

I think, whenever I watch Serendipity I see magic, I see Yoongi sitting in that white mattress cuddling with Minnie. I feel nostalgic I'm in my feels when I watch serendipityyyyyyyyy ahhhh. His voice expresses everything..

Here is a better explanation~

I watched it a long time ago so I rewatched it now and... damn I'm tearing up bro..

SEE YOU IN THE NEXT CHAPTER!!!!