"(Not so) Star-crossed Lovers" || Yandere Cross X Dream

—I've decided to remake this, this may contain kidnapping or implied rape (please don't come for my head, *sarcasm* I worked hard my kingdom and I don't wanna lose it)—

_Insert chapter_

Dreams shook weakly as he curled up tightly in a ball on the new bed Cross had gave him. His golden..dress that Cross gave him was damp and had smears of the little ones mucus. He had been crying nonstop ever since he was brought here. Why did he trust Cross? Why? Why when Cross promised to protect him, why didn't he suspect such things?

He didn't understand. He didn't. He should've known when Cross said for Dream to give him his soul, he should've known this would've happened. "I'll keep it safe and you as well!"; He said; "I won't let anything bad to it or you, if it costs me my life!"; He lied. That's what he has been doing the entire time.

After Dream gave him his soul, he had power and control over him. When Dream woke up in this dark cold room he was sure Cross handed him to Nightmare and had betrayed him. But, that wasn't the case. Cross came in acting all like nothing was wrong. When Dream demanded answers to why his dear 'friend' did this to him, Cross answered with: 

"You protect the ones you love, right? That's what I'm doing, Dreamy."

Dream ever since knew that wasn't the truth, it couldn't be..right? If you love something, set it free. Hasn't anyone heard the saying? Ever since Dream had been receiving food when he was asleep. As well as..'rewards'. He received dresses, chocolate, hot cakes, stuffed animals, a bed, and even a chance to call his friends and even visit them, but with his supervision and making sure that Dream doesn't say anything or do anything to get him in trouble.

Cross, of course, always came and asked how Dreams day was nothing was wrong, and complimented how beautiful and lovely Dream looked. Dream hated whenever Cross touched him. Cross cuddled with him without his consent..and has taken his innocence when Dream was crying and begging Cross to let him go. Dream remember how Cross held him..how he whispered those words of sweet nothings to him..how he took his clothes off..and forced himself into him. Dream never forgot that. He recalled Cross acting apologetic after that and that's when he has been 'rewarding' him and getting all of these things for him. He guessed it was a way for Cross to apologize and try to make up for his actions on him, possibly for kidnapping him and doing such things to Dream, to the he supposedly 'loves'. Dream was debating on forgiving him or not.

After all, Cross still had him here and wasn't planning on letting him go. He knew that; he's been knowing that, ever since he arrived in this nightmare that he can never get away from or awaken from? What could he do? Anyway, it was Dreams dinner time as Cross was making his way downstairs with some cake. The cake seemed like it was vanilla with some vanilla icing, and it seemed Cross decorated the cake to make it look fancy and almost seem like a wedding cake at first glance. In fact, it was a wedding cake. A small one.

Cross cutted a small slice and started to feed him. Dream only sighed sadly and ate the cake..he already was so used to this. He could never leave..he already knew that. Why even bother anymore?

Dream can only tremble and accept this fate Cross has encased him in.. He was Cross's little angel and bride..

From here till forever.