•One shot•

House of hell that what I called it ... he left me he never paid attention to me ... big brother do you know how much I cry for you.I'm tired of killing and being a dress up toy.I want...Friends and probably a normal life . But you save him why did you save alluka ?killua . I thought you love me do you not older brother ??? Did you hate me ?do you want me to become more powerful then you love me ???

Mother said I'm her perfect little princess but why??? I do nothing perfect.I always think your a prince older brother you seem so cool and fun I always wanted to be like you.I always ask can I play with you or can we hang out but you always ignore me or harshly tell me no.but why is it different to alluka you always cherish him?. Why is it different killua?? Alluka I always wanted to know what's special about her but. Heh I guess I'll never know right older brother???
I'm sorry I wasn't perfect older brother and alluka I hope you be a amazing sister sorry I was ever mean to you kalluto then drop dead inside of killua's arm.leaving a shock killua and a crying alluka.
I'm sorry kalluto I didn't get to save you...
After said killua and alluka both left the zoldyck mansion.with no smile or laught just tears inside of the blue ocean eyes.only thing they can think was kalluto words and her last  words.