Its him

I posted the tiktok of me doing the renegade with my best friend Addison Rae. "BABE we did so good looks it's all ready at a million likes!" Addison squealed.
"Ahhh
I love being famous." I said low key vibing Bryce Hall walked over and gave his girlfriend a kiss before looking over at me "ugh get a room" Bryce pulled a face and stuck his tongue out. " we're going to the hype house cmon Julie"
My eyes grew knowing who would be there, Ryland Storms, the guy that I basically love. I ran to my room to make sure I looked cute and fixed up my makeup.
When we got there Bryce ran right in and yelled " Sup pussies"
"Get the fuck out" shouted a lil hoodie and right beside him was god. The sexy beast. The hottest man alive. The hot motha fucka. The big dick. The sex god. The high hot guy. The love of my life.
Ryland Storms
Get it together Julie! Act cool I'm a hot bitch I'm so fucking sexy. He was looking at me with dark eyes. Fuck I'm so Horny for him.
He stared straight into my eyes and smirked winked looked me up and Down and walked towards me. "Hey I'm Rylan Storms"
"I'm Jul-" I started to say before he interrupted
"I know who you are." He smirked and I blushed " you're cute when you blush"
" Damn you're hot" I replied trying to be confident
Addison looked at at smirking knowing that I have liked him for at least a month.
We all walked over to a room to smoke weed and illegal shit when the rest of the house came over. Anthony was the first one to enter the room when he noticed me and ryland were a little too close.

Third person POV
When anthony walked in and saw ryland so handsy with his little sister he could've killed him. Anthony knew how ryland was he had a new girl every week and he would not let Julie be one of his conquests.
" ryland get the fuck away from my sister"
" your sister, damn she's hot"
" bro"
Julie looked between the two not knowing what the big deal was. " guys it's not a big deal we were just talking"'
"JULIE GET OUT" Anthony screamed
"I WILL NOT"
" Julie he's right wait in the kitchen I'll be right there " ryland calmly stated looking intensely at her. When Julie walked out ryland looked at Anthony and before Anthony could even get a word out ryland bit off his head. " mhm tasty" muttered ryland walking out to meet with Julie.

Julie's POV.

I'm fuming. I can't believe Anthony got so mad when we weren't even doing anything. He's always felt protective over me especially around the hype house people never letting me come over scared something would happen to me.
Ryland was out sooner than I thought but I never saw Anthony come out. He must be upset so he's just waiting In there. lol imagine if something bad happened to him. Nah he was with ryland nothing would've happened.
" wanna have sex" ryland asked grabbing my pussy.
"Yuh"
Ryland took off the clothes and shoved his thick juicy member in to my throbbing entrance
"Ugh faster daddy"
He went faster and you both came
"Mhm baby that was so good"
"You're so big and hot I could just fuck you all day"
The door slammed and a 2 guys walked in and snapped rylands head
"AHHHH WHAT THE FUCK AHHHH" I screamed thinking I was gonna die
"Sup babygirl I'm Damon and this is my brother and this is my brother Stefan we killed ryland, our brother, because he's low key bad and he killed your brother and we were gonna kill you but ur kinda hot and u got big boobs so we're gonna fuck you" Damon stated
"Okay"
Daman sucked ur tits while Stefan ate ur Pusey before the changed positions and Damon shoved his monster in into you from behind while you gagged on stefans duck. When you all came at the same time Stefan snapped ur neck
"Lol she's dead"