Exhibitionist

All my life I've had a craving that lacked satiation. A craving that couldn't be restrained to the confines of a simple bedroom, I hated the idea of being smothered by sheets as I let myself orgasm... That is when I actually had one.

I never seemed to be able to fully finish when tangled in the sheets, which is why I always loved to do it against the bedroom window. My breasts pressed up against the chilled glass as I moaned, my hot breath fogging it up as I pushed back against my lover and allowed him to thrust into me, gazing down at the unknowing people below.. and yet I could never seem to find someone that could pleasure me right. Maybe it was because of the strange way I got myself excited...

Present...

I lived/ worked at Stark Tower, which was to be expected after Tony had adopted me after what happened with my family, also since he was the only family I had left; My uncle. Now I know what you're thinking and no, I am not a Stark. Our family worked for Stark Industries way back when it was still Howard Stark in charge. It was nice living with one of the richest and most renowned men on the planet, as well as having constant security in knowing I had protection but a real family as well. Wanda and I were very close, her family was gone and so was mine so I guess we naturally gravitated towards each other, she just happened to actually gravitate to me the first time we met.

Her relationship with the astral rock-powered super robot known as Vision made me quite jealous on multiple occasions. Especially since I was forbidden from ever having any relationship that was more than friends with anyone that was apart of the team, I'm guessing since they were all 'too old for me', even though I was 22, but Tony was like a father to me so I guess he would be kinda pissed if he had to fight aliens hand in hand with the guy that's screwing his adopted daughter.

For many years I have sworn to always be compliant to Tony's wish of not getting up to any 'zucchini hiding' with anyone on the team... That is until my willpower was tested with one guy, in particular, the new guy to be exact. Now I nearly tackled Thor the first time I'd seen him, his rippling abs, long blonde hair, blue eyes, gorgeous face and alluring accent.. and yet, once I spent about an hour in his presence I'd realized that it wasn't just his face I wanted to be attracted to, but his mind as well... and he kinda lacked that, not to say that he was completely dull but rather lacked the ability to hold my attention.

I'd nearly given up on trying to find anyone stable, I was soon going to just date and play the field, not really expecting that skin tingling connection I'd been dreaming of for the past 7 years. Thor was unavailable, Rogers was too much of a sweetheart, Romanoff and Bruce were too close, and Wanda and Vision were a raging fire nobody could put out!.. That is until my eyes landed back on Thor, but for not the reasons you're thinking...

2 Weeks Prior...

My fingers traced the rim of my coffee mug as I studied my self-made breakfast of just buttered toast, completely bored. I'd been spending 3 days alone due to the mission the whole team was on... Well, I guess here and there I'd been having the casual meetup with this one guy; Robert. He had been keeping me quite the company, though I was only really using him as a pass time, he's kind of an asshole and really not overly bright... but god did he knew how to rock those hips.

My back straightened abruptly as the chaste feeling of a hand stroking my back made me jump "Hey I'm sorry, thought you might've been falling asleep," He said with a small smile as he moved into the kitchen to pour himself some coffee "Oh no, I'm fine," I gave him a small smile as he glanced at me. His face and body are what caught the eye of the underlying hoe in me, his chin was sharp and defined and he had some stubble. His black hair coming down just below his earlobes and curling outward, his large bare arms were burly in his white tank top, his skin a pleasant tan shade as well as perpetually shiny.. he was easy on the eyes, to say the least (except for when the sun seemed to reflect off his bad tan)