NOT ANOTHER SONG ABOUT LOVE ~ HOLLYWOOD ENDING

Me: Heya!!! I'm a little bored with the process of all the fighting scenes in Combat Doctor Deku so I create another book to write all the cheesy romance whenever I feel like it!!!

Dark Me: Or smut when I in the mood~~~ *hehehehehehehehehehehehehe*

Me: *gulping holy water like crazy* Anyway! If you guys have any ideas or songs you want me to write, please comment or inbox me!! When I finish it, I will add your honor into the introduction!!!

Dark Me: Yeah!! And we could always embarrass the Cinnamon roll in here!!!

Deku: *dying in embarrassment*

Bakugou: *smug as hell* When will the lemon start to come?

Dark Me: Soon so calm the fuck down!!!

Bakugou: *evil smile*

Me: *cough* Anyway, on  to the first story!!!

________________________________________________________________________________

"Good morning Kacchan!!"

That damn annoying voice of the fucker Deku has been ringing in my head for a whole day, and now when I'm about to forget it, the damn Nerd said it AGAIN!!!! TCH!!!

Let it out

Been building up you better

Let it out

'THAT IS IT!!!!!!! TODAY, I'M GONNA GIVE THE LITTLE SHIT A PIECE OF MY GOD DAMN MIND!!!!!!!'

As I was gathering my stuff, I heard the chair behind me moved, I quickly stand up and turn around to the Nerd... His emerald eyes are shining brightly, his freckled cheeks are tinted red then a smile forms on his face

"O-Oh! Kacchan! D-DO you need something?"

Say everything you've been meaning now

I want it to burn

When you tell me I'm such a wreck

'HE DARES TO END IT WITH A TILT OF HIS HEAD!!!!'

Without my control, the traitor of a mouth starts shouting

"WHAT COULD I NEED FROM A NERD LIKE YOU?!?!?!? DEKU!!!!!!"

"AHH!! That's true!! Hahahaha"

Deku replied with embarrassment and ended it with a cut- HORRIBLE giggle...

'SHIT'

"BAKUGO!! PLEASE STOP THE BRUTAL BEHAVIOUR!!!!"

The four-eyes shouted some nonsense while doing the thingy with the robot hand of his.

"Bakubro!! Chill man! No need to be shy~~"

"THE FUCK DID YOU SAY SHITTY HAIR?!?!??!?! I'M GONNA BLAST YOUR DUMB STUPID FACE!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Now the whole fucking extras are gathering around me and the Nerd

'TCH!!! IT'S ALL YOUR FAULT!!!! DEKU!!!!!!!!!!'

It isn't easy cleaning up your mess

It's like a garter up around my neck he says it won't hurt

I give the culprit my meanest eyes as he starts to fluster and begin to speak up

"N-No!!! You guys got it wrong!!! Kacchan didn't be mean to me!! He looked at something behind me but I mistook him as he needed something from me!! It's nothing!!"