Ocean

Note: You may read this while listening to Lauren Aquilina's Ocean

"Do I look weird?" RJ keeps looking at the full body mirror, twisting his body around and having second thought of his outfit today. HC doesn't know how to ensure RJ that he will always look ethereal no matter what. He walks toward RJ, hugs the older boy waist and put his chin over his shoulder.

"Baby you are beautiful. Please don't say that. Objectively speaking, this white shirt and washed blue jeans match well and look good on you". They both look at the mirror smiling and giggling. The older boy turns his back and hugs the younger. "You always know how to comfort me". He snuggles under the taller's shoulder.

"Please don't forget to wear your jacket. It will be quite windy". HC put the jeans jacket around RJ looks worried. "Well, says him who got sick because he lent me his jacket once upon a time". RJ always remind HC to always bring his jacket around because HC gets sick easily.

Today, they promise to go the beach and have picnic on the seashore. They both always love the beach, ocean and places that related to water, where they find happiness and peacefulnes. The sound of water flowing is just calming.

They could just sit there, drinking, or chatting and just enjoy the day. Just like that and it feels like the time stops and it's just the two of them and the sound of nature.

They sometimes go for splashing each other and pushing each other around the water. Rather than the park, mall, or whatever it is, RJ and HC would always pick beach if they have no idea where they should go for a date.

It's 5.00 pm, the sun's almost down, HC asleep on RJ thighs, meanwhile RJ listens to the music and read an art book he's currently into. Occasionaly, he plays with haechan purple hair and twirls them around. HC does not fully sleep and smiles everytime RJ does that.

RJ likes it everytime they spend time together and HC does too. They feel free and safe, every single time.