The meeting

~Hello readers! Hope you enjoy this story! This is my first story, please tell me if there are any problems or typos. Thanks you!~
.
.
-Hey everyone I read through the this and thought I was going to change it up a bit, so enjoy the edited version!

RAES POV
Hogwarts school of witchcraft and wizardry 3rd year

My hair stood on end, a shiver raced down my spine and a lump came to my throat. It was him...
"Oi Rae whatcha thinking about?" Ben one of my friends in Ravenclaw asked. It amazes me how didn't get in Ravenclaw. My family was dumbfounded, they all had placed bets saying that I would be in Ravenclaw. But my sister Ella knew I wouldn't be getting into Ravenclaw. Even though I don't see it, I didn't like the fact that I was sorted into the house; I wish my family one the bet sometimes...
"I was just thinking about this dream I had this morning."
"Well it has to be good, come on tell us!" Dumb cheeky smile,
"Okay, okay I'll tell you Mr. Positive. Well basically I was in a forest and there was this werewolf right in-front of me. I felt like I knew who it was but I don't know any werewolves" I lied my cousins are werewolves, they were attacked a couple years ago. No one knows about my cousins. So I shrugged it off but everyone around us was giving me weird looks.
"Rae, that sounds like a sighting into the future" Ben wasn't joking, he seriously believes I saw the future.
"Who are you Professer Trelawny! So what who says it's really going to happen,"
"I don't know Rae, just be careful okay" Such a cautious boy.
"Yes, I will be careful." No I won't. I am a Gryffindor I don't need to be careful!
"So I am guessing Claire's at her early classes today?"My friend Claire also in Ravenclaw is one of my best friends I have known her since I was little. We met Ben on the train to school and became best buds.
"Yeah of course she did, it's Claire." He said with a witty smirk on his face. As people started leaving to head to their first class I said my goodbyes to Ben to now see Claire since we had potions together. I walk in to class, I see Claire in our usual seats. As I sit down next Claire. I get someone starting so I turn around to look and I see one Sirius Black starting at me, all I know of him is that his in my house and absolutely annoying. Pranks people, mostly Slytherins, all the time with his friends. I interrupt Claire from her work,
"Claire since you're smart can you come up with a reason as to why Sirius Black is staring at me?" I look back to see if he still was but know he's just talking to, oh what's his name. Ugh I don't care enough to remember.
"Rae we've talked about this, just because you were not sorted into Ravenclaw doesn't mean you're not smart." She gave me a sympathetic look.
"You know me so well, but still your smarter" I gave her a smile and she continued to work.
"And besides he probably just fancies you and will wan to-" I put a hand over her mouth.
"Don't you dare finish that sentence." My eyes shot her a warning look as she bursted into laughter, and I couldn't help but give a small giggle. Class had begun and I got lost in though, what if he did fancy me.
I am broken out of my trance by Claire,
"Hey Rae, class is done you might want to take notes you seemed dozed off." She was right so I told Professor Slughorn that I needed to stay and take some notes. I get to writing but I am soon interrupted by one Sirius Black and his friends. Yeah how fun.
"You're in Gryffindor right?" I am assuming by his messy black hair and annoying smirk on his face that this is James Potter. Also in Gryffindor.
"No I just wear the symbol on my school clothes because I feel like it." I looked at him coldly as if my sarcasm wasn't enough to get them to leave.
"Okay, don't get all crazy I was just asking." He puts his hands up jokingly.
"Oh wow so mean, just form a simple question" Sirius Black I don't understand what all the other girls see in him. He's such a nuisance, always loud.
"Just leave her alone Sirius she obviously doesn't want to talk to us right now." Oh right Remus lupin, a mysterious boy doesn't say much, but I've seen him laugh here and there. He has these horrible scars on his face. People have their suspicions of how it actually happened but I think Ben told me Remus said it was from a rather horrible car accident. I didn't really care so I brushed it off and forgot about it.
"Oh come one whats the harm in a little fun." Sirius had this mischievous looked plastered on his face.
He got to close for comfort and with quick reflexes I slapped him right against the face. I was quite exhilarating but horrible at the same time, it was his fault really he got to close.
"Who do you think you are!" My face red in embarrassment, the three others were in shock, and he look sad? It was a weird look for the situation.
"Just because majority of the girls in this school crush on you like absolute animals doesn't every girl does!" I grab my notes and exit not wanting to hear another word out of his mouth, heading to my second class forgetting that this moment ever happened. When I got back to Claire and Ben they knew that something happened but I didn't feel like telling them about this.
~Time Skip~
After a full day of classes and work I start heading back from Care Of Magical Creatures to the library to continue my work on werewolf studies when I hear familiar voices behind me. The memories from this morning come flooding back and I hear them laughing, oh why couldn't they be out of my life? Why did I have to hit Sirius in the face? As think this to myself I hear Remus say,
"We should be heading to the library stop joking around Padfoot!"
Padfoot? Who is Padfoot? Are they okay!?
"Oi! Sirius isn't that the girl that slapped you in portions this morning!" says James ever so loudly that anyone nearby would have definitely heard.
"Right you are Prongs, Oi! Girl from potions I never did catch your name!" Sirius says also quite loudly. I turn around a bit to face them since I didn't need anyone to hear this conversation anymore than they probably have,
"Rae, Rae Silverstein" I said already wanting to run away, "Well okay that was fun I going to go now  I must go to the library now so bye." And I was off but before I could fully get away I hear Remus shout
"Wait hold on we are heading there as well!" But I ignore it. I thankfully get there quickly I have always been a fast runner I grab the books that I needed and go to check out since they will be here soon. I turn my head to look around the place waiting on line when my eye catches something by the door. They got here, bloody hell i thought I would have enough time to get out. I hurry and tell the Liberian the books I am checking out as if I screamed it they all hurry over fast and ask
"Wait what books are you checking out?!" Stunned and alarmed I answer honestly,
"Books on werewolf information, why do you care?" Really why do they care its not like I am getting a book on 101 how to murder.
The Liberian gives me the okay and they just stare at each other.
" We just... umm" Remus said quite nervously.
"We just wanted to clarify that's all." James interrupts Remus from speaking. I look at them in confusion.
"So why did you rush over here in such a hurry?"
Getting off topic Sirius blurts out,
"Aren't you supposed to get studying you seemed in a hurry before." He did not seem happy with the amount of attitude I was giving them.
"You know what I actually have lots of studying to get too, so if you'll excuse me I best be on my way." I say anting to end this dreadful conversation as quickly as possible.
"Leaving so soon Silverstein! We were just becoming friends!" James says, his stupid smile on his face.
"We are not becoming friends and we will never were." I deadpanned at them his and James' somewhat goofy expressions leave their face as for I was not goofing around.

Word count:1519
(Edited)
~This Poem is by Emily Dickinson~

Word count:1519(Edited) ~This Poem is by Emily Dickinson~