𝐓 𝐇 𝐄 𝐁 𝐋 𝐈 𝐍 𝐃 𝐌 𝐀 𝐓 𝐄

𝐓he world she lives in is dark
𝐇e brought her the light
𝐄nlighten will both their worlds

𝐁ut in the darkness secrets lie
𝐋oophole of endless guilt
𝐈ntrigued with one another
𝐍either wanting to let go
𝐃iamond is their love

𝐌ay God bless them
𝐀lpha hold her tight
𝐓hey will need all their strength
𝐄nding might be close by

Being blind has been Amelia's reality from the moment that she was brought into this world and is all that she has ever known. Looking at what bright sides of things, she does what she can to make every day worth it. Never knowing that meeting him would change her life forever. Not even Amelia knows in what way her life will turn into as none know what the future holds but however it will end up, she hopes that they will go through it together.

Elliott has never been all that kind in his life, self-centered and cocky many have called him and not to mention everything between. Being the Alpha of a Werewolf Pack and the born leader he never has to face any difficulties in life. That is until he meets the wise girl who will change his life. Making the boy see that fairness in life does not exist. He faces great many things but loving her is not one of them.

Meeting each other they never knew that they were meant to be and yet both their hearts are in a trance, one that neither one of them wants to break free from. Is love the most powerful force in the world? They are about to find out in their tale.

Copyright © 2021 by Bjorg Halla

All rights reserved. No part of this publication may be reproduced, distributed, or transmitted in any form or by any means, including photocopying, recording, or other electronic or mechanical methods, without the prior written permission of the publisher, except in the case of brief quotations embodied in critical reviews and certain other noncommercial uses permitted by copyright law. For permission requests, write to the publisher. This book or any portion thereof may not be reproduced or used in any manner whatsoever without the express written permission of the publisher except for the use of brief quotations in a book review.