𝓥𝓮𝓲𝓷𝓽𝓮

DEATH ONE AND TWO: ALARIC SALTZMAN

&

ELENA GILBERT

"Death can be peaceful"

Caroline had decided to offer peace. Yet, Rhaenyra denied. Why now? She asked herself. Klaus had always had a soft spot for Caroline and everyone knew it. Yet, for the first time he didn't let his emotions get in the way. He had hurt his family in the past and he knew it. Even when he just meant to protect them from harm he knew there was better ways to stay alive. Now, he was trying to make up for lost time and his mistakes.

When Rhaenyra rejected Caroline's peace treaty she turned to Klaus. She knew he liked her and hoped he would fall for it and he almost did. But what she didn't know was that her friends followed her with a white oak stake, when Klaus was distracted by her they stabbed him but nothing happened. Klaus turned to face them and smirked. "My mother learned from her mistake, and now my siblings and I are bound to her so the white oak stake is useless" he said with a smirk before turning to look at Caroline. "I was going to help you and this is how you repay me?" he asked.

Caroline was tripping over her words. That was never her intention, all she wanted was to be left alone. "Well, I wish you the best with what's coming, Caroline. My mother would love to hear how you try to murder her favorite child" and with that the original hybrid was gone. When he arrived home he went straight to his mother who was in the kitchen. She heard someone walk in and when she turned all she saw was Klaus' sad face.

For a few minutes she didn't talk nor asked questions. She just let him hug her. After a few minutes she finally spoke without letting him gone. "What's wrong?" Rhaenyra asked her son. "Caroline wanted to meet. She had asked for forgiveness and how she had nothing to do with what happened with what they did. And I was so close to forgiving her when Stefan stabbed me in the back. I was going to help her, mother" he repeated to his mother.

"Caroline had spoken to me about being left alone. She went to you because she knew you have a soft spot for her. She used your feelings towards as her advantage" Rhaenyra was angry. Caroline used Klaus' feelings for her to her advantage and the woman did not like that. Not even a little bit. "The more people you love, the weaker you are" she muttered but Klaus heard her. "What?" he asked. "My father always said that to me that. When he met my mother, it was love at first sight. Not only for him but for her" as she spoke the other siblings walked into the kitchen to hear the story. "They got married and a few months later I was born. When I disappeared nothing was ever the same between my them and well their marriage was annulled and my lord father married Lady Joanna Lannister. She died giving birth to my little brother Tyrion" she took a deep breath.

"I fell in love when I was young. A teenager. And it didn't work out. And my father told me: the more people you love, the weaker you are. I took it to heart. I did like other people but I never fell in love. I only love my children. And even if I were to ever love another man-" the boys quickly cut her off. "Absolutely not" Elijah said. "Nope. No. Not happening" Dean said. "I'll rip his heart out" Kol threatened. "Perhaps I'll torture him and then kill him" Klaus said out loud.

Sam, Finn, Henrik, and Rebekah looked at their siblings and rolled their eyes. "You're too much" Rebekah said from while their mother shook her head and smile. "It could be a possibility. One day I might find the right one for me and fall in love" she said nonchalantly. Her sons did not like that idea. "But, we just got you back" Henrik said as he walked over to her. "Just because I date someone it doesn't mean I'll forget about you. You're my sons and daughter. Wherever you go, I'll go. And if he loves me, then he'll understand" they all nodded.

Now, the family was watching the drama unfold. Alaric's hunting instincts had kicked in. Carol and Elizabeth Forbes were taken off their mayor and sheriff positions for knowing about the supernatural and not doing anything. Rhaenyra's family just watched from afar like nothing, simply enjoying the show. Meredith Fell was also caught in the cross fire. Collateral damage, Klaus muttered and they all nodded.

As the vengeance began, supernatural beings heard of the Mikaelson family and their new addition. The woman who had burned towns to the ground just for fun, to show others who was in charge. She watched as the Scooby gang was struggling, yet she did not help. She was researching a lot about Silas. She hadn't heard about him in two-thousand years. She believe he died but she could not contact him in the other side.

Nothing exited had happened until it did. Elena Gilbert was dead. She had been killed by a vampire who didn't want to have a hunter, a vampire hunter on his trails. So, she died, having vampire blood in her system. And next to you know, Mystic Falls had another vampire roaming around and a murder case that needed to be solved. Someone had blown up the pastors home along with the council who happened to be in it. They had asked Rhaenyra who denied. They all knew it was true because her other punishments she had visited them before or after it.

Bonnie Bennett had no magic, or something like that, or so Rhaneyra had heard. She enjoy the supernatural news that came in everyday. As her family grew so did the pack. Other werewolves had heard how Klaus treated them nice and gave them a choice. They were the new and superior species, and that was all thanks to Klaus' mother. And then, the town had a new hunter. One of the fives looking for the cure to feed it to Silas. And that was how she had found the man she once loved. How fun it would be to have a new hunter who would to anything to kill any supernatural beings? Well, once again, the game had been taken up a notch and there was more deaths to come.

 How fun it would be to have a new hunter who would to anything to kill any supernatural beings? Well, once again, the game had been taken up a notch and there was more deaths to come