𝟐| ❝𝐇𝐔𝐇❞

‧ ₊˚ ✦ . * ‧ ₊˚ ✦ . * ‧ ₊˚ ✦ . * ‧ ₊˚ ✦ . * ‧ ₊˚ ✦ . * ‧ ₊˚ ✦ . *

‧ ₊˚ ✦ . * ‧ ₊˚ ✦ . * ‧ ₊˚ ✦ . * ‧ ₊˚ ✦ . * ‧ ₊˚ ✦ . * ‧ ₊˚ ✦ . * ‧ ₊˚ ✦ . * ‧ ₊˚ ✦ . * ‧

"Senpai please just kiss me" [Male Name] pleaded, currently his senpai lip's were teasing close to his, every time [male name] leaned [up\down] he would move his lips away telling the younger to 'be patient' or 'be a good boy and wait' Sugawara, grabbed [males names] hips finally pressing his lips onto the boys. [Male Name] tried to win dominance during the kiss, but when Sugawara gripped his thighs all thoughts of him being in control disappeared.

Sugawara pushed [male name] against the wall, deepening the kiss. The two continued sucking faces until the door was burst open, "SUGA NO FAIR" Tanaka yelled while dropping onto his knees, Sugawara looked at Tanaka from the corner of his eyes and continued to kiss [Male Name]. Suga separated from the kiss and started to attack [Male Name]'s neck. The first year was burning from embarrassment.

Tanaka continued to whine about 'Suga kissing him first' and 'it should be him' nonsense. Sugawara wanted to make Tanaka jealous. For what reason? He seriously did not know why, but wanting to draw a few moans out of [Male name] really turned him. Tanaka was heated, he quickly pulled Sugawara off of you, and attacked your lips. The [h/c]-haired male's eyes widened as he looked at his loud senpai who was sloppily kissing him, [Male name] started kissing him back.

Unlike Sugawara, Tanaka's kiss was aggressive, his hands roaming [Male name]'s body, it felt so good, Tanaka rough hands on his smooth skin. The boy's back arched as Tanaka moved his knee in between the [Male name]'s thighs creating friction, Sugawara clenched his fist tightly moving Tanaka over, he let out a noise in complaint. Sugawara whispered something to Tanaka, he looked at Suga for a few seconds before smirking and nodding.

"Hey [Male na-]" Tanaka was cut off by the loud voice of Daichi, "SUGAWARA, TANAKA GET YOUR ASSES BACK HERE" he yelled. The boys shuddered, as they quickly gave [Male name] a peck on the lips and ran to the gym, the younger stood shocked. ".....huh" was all he could say.

"[MALE NAME] GET YOUR ASS HERE TO" Daichi yelled causing him to quickly run tripping over his feet, "coming Dai-Kun"

***

FERAL TANAKA FERAL TANAKA