WHAT IS SHIFTING?

WHAT IS SHIFTING?
Essentially it's the process of envisioning and transporting yourself to a desired reality aka a 'DR'. It might sound like the plot of a Matrix film but shifting is hugely popular on TikTok and the #shifting tag currently has over 262m views, the majority of which are on videos centred around Hogwarts and Draco Malfoy. Many shifters may take themselves to an alternate reality. ... Harry Potter fans on the app have recently been "reality shifting" to place themselves in the magical world of Hogwarts. In reality shifting, you can insert yourself into an alternate reality through precise planning and meditation.

WHAT DOES SHIFTING FEEL LIKE?
we seem to feel the potentials for shifts like subtle gravitational pulls in directions that lead us out of the present universe into the next. Shifting feels like falling from one universe to another. no

CAN YOU GET STUCK?
You can never actually be stuck in it because we are shifting every single moment. It's just that some people may create the experience of this same thing over and over again, but we're shifting to the same experience over and over again because of our familiarity with what is comfortable.

IS IT POSSIBLE ?
Reality shifting is a complex process, but anyone is able to do it. Jade, @jambasmurf on TikTok, frequently shifts and has posted several videos instructing others on how to reach their desired realities.

IS SHIFTING GOING AGAINST MY BELIFS?
you can go to hogwarts, you can be a student there, you literally can date draco. now as crazy as this sounds, it's real. you just need to believe, stay positive, and do everything right. and no, shifting is not a sin, it's not involved with demons or whatever, and it's not against any religion.