look what youve done to me

harry stumbles into the door of the house that he shares with his gorgeous fiance louis, and sighs loudly before dropping onto the couch. his phone *pings* with another text, and before he looks, he knows who it is. louis has been texting him and teasing him relentlessly all day, while he was trying to get work done mind you. its had him all hot and bothered for the longest time. and now, he was in the privacy of his own home to, release, said energy.
he takes a look at the photo that has been sent to him, which displays a quite pleased louis gripping his dick half out of his work trousers, cramped into the confines of a bathroom stall. harrys breath catches, and his dick twitches in his pants, which have suddenly become way too tight. leaning over and grabbing a hairtie from his satchel (its not a purse!) he flings his hair up and back into a loose bun, a few stray tendrils curling at the nape of his neck. harry tries to clear his mind for one second, but his mind was bombarded with louis louis louis. he was getting harder and harder just thinking about him. he pushed his pants down so they pooled around his ankles, and sighed at the release. he pulled his dick out of his white underwear, gasping at the cold. he threw his head back and bit his lip, and he held the base in his hand. his hand pumped up and down his length fast, just needing to come already. sweat beaded on his forehead, and delicious moans were coming from his mouth like a song. he thought of louis in his brand new lace panties, he thought of spanking louis in his panties, he thought of fucking hard into louis with his panties still on. harry was so immersed in the thought he could already hear louis whimpers and begs, "daddy.." repeating like a chant. he finally came, with a last pump of his hand, and he exhaled deeply through his mouth, using his other hand to wipe away the sweat on his forehead. he watched lazily as the cum slipped down his hands, and settled on his rings as it fell, the warmness and stickiness oddly comforting. his rings glimmered in the light and he knew louis would love it if he could see harrys masculine hand right now, wrapped around his cock, the tip still leaking. he walked ti the bathroom trying to get his senses together before louis came home, and wiped himself off with a cloth, reminding himself to take his shirt to the dry cleaners. well, maybe louis could help him get the cum stain out...