scenario #1

"Come here you bastard!" Izuku shouted while lightning went off outside. Everyone in the commen room turned around and look at izuku with surprised looks. No one is use to izuku using language. Izuku ran up to bakugo and punched him in the face. "What the hell deku?!" Katsuki shouted while falling to the ground.

Izuku got on top of him and punched him a couple of times in the face. He stood up straight, then grabbed katsuki by the shirt and started walking towards the window. He picked up katsuki with both hands, then threw him through the window. Katsuki hit the wet concrete, then spat out blood. "What the hell midoriya?!" Kirishima shouted while walking up to him, but izuku looked at him and Kirishima saw hatred in his eyes.

"Stay out of this!" Izuku shouted while jumping out of the window. Katsuki got up and put his hands up, but izuku punched him in the stomach, then pushed his hands out of the way. "Come on bakugo! Kick my ass like you always say you're gonna do!" Izuku shouted, then threw a right hook towards katsukis face.

It connected and katsuki fell down. Izuku scoffed, the wiped the rain from his face. "Why'd you do it bakugo?! Huh?!" Izuku shouted while kicking his stomach. "TELL ME WHY!" Izuku kicked his face and katsuki spat out blood again. "Izuku stop now, please!" Izuku turned around and saw everyone standing out in the rain, but most importantly, he saw ochako standing in front of them with tears in her eyes.

"Do you want to tell them why I'm doing this, or should I?!" Izuku shouted and ochako flinched. It was quiet for a minute, then izuku chuckled. "Of course... You don't have enough courage to tell them... BUT YOU HAVE ENOUGH TO CHEAT ON ME WITH THIS PIECE OF SHIT?!" everyone looked at ochako, who was looking down and clenching her fist.

"It's not my fault izu-" "SHUT IT!" Ochako eyes opened wide. "How could you do this to me?! I gave YOU EVERYTHING! I did everything for you and this is how you treat me?!" Izuku shouted more. Katsuki tried to get up but izuku turned around and kicked him once more in the ribs.

"I'm sorry izuku, but it started to be all about you and I couldn't handle it anymore! Katsuki was there for me!" Izuku started laughing while tears fell from his eyes. "My mom died ochako! YOU SAID YOU WOULD BE THERE FOR ME! I didn't ask for this! So I'm sorry, that I, MADE IT ALL ABOUT ME!" Izuku started walking to the window, he jumped in it and looked at his fist. They were all covered in bruises and blood.

"SHIT!" He shouted while walking to his room, leaving everyone speechless.

Hey guys. I know you must hate me. This really isn't a story, it's just gonna be ideas or shit I think about constantly, so I thought it would be fun just to write them out.

This could be a bad idea, but I'm rolling with it.