Chapter 92

Okay, First of all I am really sorry for not replying to the comments on the previous chapter. I really planned to, trust me but then I had to post that note and my mood was sour for the whole week. I wasn't even able to write a word until today. It is just, it becomes hard sometimes.

I promise to reply to all of you. The week has been extremely hectic for me and I hope for a better week from tomorrow.

Thankyou so much for all the love you people shower on me. Hate is there but love is much more and that's what keep me motivated.

Enjoy Reading and do drop a comment if you like the chapter :)

_____

Evening, Health and Care Hospital

Ayesha, Niyonika, Mukti were sitting in Rhea's ward and making her laugh over one or the other thing while Nandini was checking her. Abhi was there too but he was sitting at a side reading a magazine.

Rhea: Nandu, when can I go home?

Though her voice was extremely slow yet there was a tint of happiness. She hadn't thought she will survive, but she did. She was thankful to Nandini for this life.

Nandini: You need to stay here for atleast two weeks, Rhea.

Nandini smiled as Rhea pouted. As much as she was delightful for being alive, she hated the smell of hospital. She wanted to go away as soon as possible. She looked at Aaron who turned away his face, teasing her and she almost cried.

Abhi: Nandu, I guess you shouldn't keep this wild cat in your hospital for long. She might end up scaring other patients.

Abhi teased making their eyes goes wide. Was this the same rude Abhimanyu Murty who would be so awkward around them?

And much to their surprise Rhea snickered at him and he laughed irritating her more.

Rhea: Nandu, tell your brother not to tease me.

Nandini laughed as she looked at her brother who suddenly seemed very happy to her. She missed this laugh on his face. She smirked and decided to tease him.

Nandini: Bhai, why are you teasing her?

Abhi: When did I? I-

They were suddenly interuppted by a mobile's ring. They looked at Mukti who hurriedly cut the call and looked at them starlted.

Nandini: Is it from college, Mukti?

Mukti: Yes bhabhi, from college.

She smiled and went out hurriedly leaving Nandini suspicious but she didn't get much time to think about it as the nurse came to call her for another important case.

After sometime, Manik was walking in the corridor. He had just attended a call from office. He had to go back but his mind wasn't at peace. He had been doubting his own judgement from the time he had that calm conversation with Abhi, the guy, he didn't like much.

Manik always thought Abhi was letting it effect him in a way he shouldn't but today, he had realized that it wasn't his mistake. He had concluded that Abhi was still in love with that girl, his wife who cheated on him. He wanted to let it out. He wanted to talk to his wife so she could clear his mind.

Thus, he found himself knocking at her cabin's door. He heard a soft and busy "Come in". He sighed and entered inside. And there she was sitting, totally engrossed in a patient's file.

Nandini: What is it?

She asked, still busy in her file and Manik realized she thought it to be Saisha on the door. He locked the door and cleared his throat, which caught her attention. Her eyes widen as she spotted him standing beside a locked door.