daring bird gets punshied 1

Author's  ( y/n focus ) POV

You let out a heavy sigh after finally reaching home. The keys in your hand ginggled loudly, making your head hurt. You wanted nothing more than to go home to your beloved Keigo and hug the living shit out of him.

You quickly closed the door and walked to the coat rack and took off your coat. As the cloth touched the piece of mettle you heard a desperate whimper coming from you and Keigou's shared bedroom.

You immediately bolted towards the room, you had thought that Keigo was asleep already; this was new.

“Keigo?” you called, worry filling your voice. Another whimper was heard from the closed door. The door blocked your sight from Keigo, but you could have still heard him well. You call out to him again, just for good measure, a slightly louder whimper was heard and then you decided to open the door.

You were most definitely surprised when you opened the door. Keigo was butt naked, with your pink vibrator in his hands, on his cock.

Keigou's face was flushed and it held a fucked out expression. He seemed to be too dazed to hear you open the door, much less you calling his name. 

His wings were wide open and slightly shaking. Beautiful small red feathers floated around the room messily.

“Ah- fuck!” You had just gaped at Keigo, not sure what to do.

Out of the corner of Keigou's eyes, he saw you by the door; quickly, he turned the toy off. “(Y-Y/N)!” He stuttered, face filled with guilt. “Hun?” you responded, your face also flushed.

The sight of his wings shaking made you realize how wet you were.

Author's( Keigou focus ) POV

However, Keigou's wings were shaking for a different reason; fear. You saw him do all that and you were speechless, he didn't know if you were angry or you just wanted to ‘talk’.

Considering that, he was quite surprised when you came over and took the toy. His eyes widened when the vibrating egg was placed on his chest. He threw his head back in pleasure and let out a loud moan. “F-fuck kid!” he said, eyes rolling back in pleasure.

Author's (Y/N's focus) POV

You had no idea that The Hawks would have like to be dominated. “ G- fuck!” you immediately snapped out of your trance once his wings started to shake violently.

Tears streamed down Keigou's eyes as the pleasure became increasingly too much for the pro hero.

“ Fuck kid! Ahh, that's too much! Wait ah!”

Keigo was practically screaming when the egg was shifted to his wings instead. Keigo came immediately after that note. His body jerked and spasmed for a while until he went completely limp.

“Keigo, you good?”

“The hell you take me for? A coward? I could have gone all night!” Keigo shouted; so be it then.

“If you say so dear, no backing out of this one.”

The soft vibration filled the silent room. You got undressed and sat at the base of the bed. You had just noticed Keigo staring off into the distance.

He looked so lovely like this, his face flushed and his stomach covered in his semen.

“Baby bird, ” you called, getting his full attention.

“Can you give me a kiss?” Keigo was quick to nod. He slowly moved towards you, to carefully touch your arms. He pressed his lips up against yours, pulling the both of you into a trance.

You pulled away and pointed to on the ground. You then positioned yourself at the edge of the bed. Keigo looked at you, confusion lacing his eyes.

“ kneel for me, baby bird.”

Keigo immediately got into position and held on to your legs, looking up at you.

He looked so vulnerable like this, so beautiful.

“Keigo~ Eat Mommy out,” your voice was calming to his ears. You made note of his trembling arms and spread your legs delicately. The both of you were new to this, so all of those words that just came out of you was pulled out of thin air.

Keigo held onto your thighs, before slowly leaning down to your vigina. He softly licked a long atrip through your folds, enjoying the way you taste. You gasped, he caught you by surprise. He continued to eat you out enjoying himself.

“Hands off baby bird, ” Keigo's hands immediately flew off as though your skin were fire.

You've never dominated someone before, it sent a rush of adrenaline to your body.

Keigo kept eating you out, all the while you were trying to contain your moans. Keigo knew how to please you.

“ Fuck, Keigo!! I'm- I'm-” your orgasm was ripped out of you. You found yourself closing your legs around his face tightly.

Once you calmed down, you looked at Keigo, his eyes were asking him to tell him how well he'd done. You gave into his beautiful golden and caressed his hair.

“Thank you, baby boy, you did so well. I love you” you took a while to shower him in love and affection before continuing. You watched how every word affected him, a weak shudder was pulled out of him by your words.

Before starting anything, you set some 'rules' that you seemingly pulled out of no were.

“1. Ask before doing anything.

2. After asking and I decide to agree, say 'thank you, mommy'.

3.Say 'red' when you don't like something I am doing and want me to stop immediately.

4. Right now, I'm mommy, I should be addressed as mommy.

Not flowing these rules will lead to punishments.”

Before you could ask, Keigo quickly replied.

“ I'm ok with that”

----

Hello to the people who read this. I am the author of this book maymay1092. I just want to say that I have made a new year's resolution to finish some books. I will start at this one.

I hope you enjoyed this chapter.

I just want to state that, I do not own the cover of the book nor do I own the character Keigou.

Rightful credits go to:

Keigou Takami- Kōhei Horikoshi 
Cover - Kadeart

That's all for now, thank you for reading this chapter. See yah!

maymay1092 out!