New Friends.

Y/N POV
I'm pretty new at streaming but I've gotten a huge following since I started. I often stream with my childhood friend, Quakity. We've shared the same love and passion for Minecraft since it first came out. We both recently got into streaming after convincing each other. He was more popular than I was but that didn't bother me. We streamed together at least once a week and I've met amazing people by doing so.
Many people follow me because of my voice. Strange isn't it? Ever since I was little I had people in my ear telling me that my voice was that of an angels. I never believed them of course but as I grew older I started to. I had random people come up to me on the streets and ask to hear me talking. I lived in a pretty okayish sized town, so it's not like everyone didn't know about it. Oh, did I mention that I'm a faceless streamer? I have never showed my face on stream and I haven't showed any of my online friends my face. My face is a completely different story though.
~~~~~~~~Scene Change~~~~~~~
I was about to go live when Alex messaged me asking if I wanted to meet one of his friends. I obviously said yes because I love talking to them.
I started streaming a minute later than planned, which usually happens, and my fans joined faster than I expected. I got into a call with Alex after greeting them. "Hey hey hey~" "Hey! So, who's this new friend you wanted to introduce me to?" A small cheery "hi!" Could be heard from a member in the call. "Y/N! Meet Tubbo! He's another streamer on the smp~" Alex states almost proud of himself. Did I mention that I haven't joined the smp? Alex says he's going to put in a good word in for me but never does. I don't mind though. Tubbo breaks my thoughts with a, "Hiii! Y/N right? Quakity tells me good things! :)"
"Oh he does now? Did he tell you about that one time he got his hand stuck in a jar because it "had a ladybug stuck inside and he wanted it" "
"Y/N! Bro what the hell!"
A small eruption of laughter can be heard from the smaller boy. I joined him while Alex disconnected from the call, this just made us laugh even harder. Tubbo and I talked for a bit and then a member joined the call.
"TUBBO WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU?!"