Chapter 1: The Lost Princess

Chapter One

(Aicelle Pov)

It was a beautiful summer in Arandelle me and my parents are planting a vegetables for the market, I was preparing to sell a vegetables. I was in the market when I saw the Queen all people give a respect to her of course me too I give a respect for the Queen. After that I go to my place and ready all my products, my mother is have a ill thta's why I need money to buy medicines we needed.

I was in the market when I saw my bestfriend Roy running toward to me and give the bad news that my mother is going to die so I rush to go home when I saw her dead no pulse and my father was crying so I run to the forest to cry and cry but something happend when a snow came down in summer days I know the only one who have that power is the Queen but she can control her powers now and she use her power to protect her kingdom.

And when I was in Home my father was packed and like going somewhere

"Father where are you going?" I asked

"None of yuor business" my father said " Now I want you to calm down when I say something about your past that your mother and I keep for a 15 years I just want to say sorry my daughter"

"What is that father?' I cried

When my father explaned all I run to the forest and what lies they said to me all these years and the mother I loved the most is keeping a secret to me and when my anger flow all my emotions the snow strom became more strong than ever the strom never stop until I fall a sleep...............................

 Disclaimer: I do not own the characters, but I own some characters that I made and the plot.............. Thank You For Reading..................... 

Sorry For Some Grammatical Errors SORRY............................