Late Night Walks 

Ushijima and Oikawa were both in college. Which means they don't get to spend much time together. Of course they attended the same university but they never crossed paths with each other in the hallways. They do have volleyball practice but they would often split off when it ended due to part time jobs. They had to make a living and certainly the weren't making anything playing the sport volleyball.

"Hello, may I order a bubble burst smoothie" Oikawa said over the counter and to the cashier. "Oikawa, you didn't have to visit me" Ushijima would often say to him whenever he showed up after his shift ended for the day. Ushijima worked as a cashier in a small cafe would brought in a good revenue to keep it alive. This 6ft giant working in a small cafe, certainly no one has seen such a thing as bizarre as that.

Oikawa huffed "I just know some girl is looking at you and eyeing you, so I need to keep them away" he pouted and stayed near the cashier counter. He waited there for his drink and also to chit chat with his boyfriend. "No is able to pry me away from you, I'm in love with you only" Ushijima replied to Oikawa's accusations. "But still I need to keep them away" Oikawa stayed stubborned with this decision of his.

He did a great job at keeping the girls away while Ushijima was working. He sipped on his smoothie often. Oikawa did that for the majority of Ushijima's shift until he got off the shift. Oikawa worked at femboy hooters and he usually work in the morning and then have afternoon class and in Ushijima's case he often works in the afternoon and have morning classes.

Those afternoon shifts often leads up to nightly hours at nine or ten. Which results in nightly walks to the station and on the way to their shared apartment complex. It wasn't anything big but it wasn't small either. It was a pain in the butt to find a apartment to fit two broke college students. Rent wasn't that pricy nor was it cheap.

Anyways Oikawa enjoyed these late night walks with Ushijima, they both walk hand in hand and Ushijima would often rub small circles with his thumb on Oikawa's hand. It was soothing and he got to spend time with Ushijima. They would catch up on each others day and listen to each other talk, then it would be a comfortable silence. Sometimes Oikawa likes to randomly kiss Ushijima's cheek at the  crosswalk to the station. This was like a nightly routine they did when Oikawa comes over to Ushijima's workplace. Of course Ushijima doesn't want Oikawa to come over since he should be at home resting the rest of the afternoon but Oikawa insists on coming even after Ushijima protests. Of course Ushijima was grateful and happy that he got to spend time with his beloved boyfriend but sometimes they don't clock out until later in the evening.

It was one of those nights with Oikawa and Ushijima. It was perfect to them though. Everything was prefect about these nightly walks they have.

Small A/N: please comment where I have any spelling mistakes or grammatical mistakes. That would be helpful! Also I love you guys mwah.