Drunk Jackbox

First it was one cup, then it turned to two bottles. The new years party of 2021 had gotten out of hand. All of this alcohol would turn to regret in the morning, and a large headache.

Slat, schmitty, jesus and some bitch named Harris, had decided to play a game of jackbox. Fighting over what game to play,  But eventually deciding on quiplash 3.

Slat and schmitty where the most fucking hammered. Where as jesus was completely sober, somtimes makes you wonder how to make a God drunk.

Harris, the random hobo was trying to steal the bottles of whisky. Unfortunately for her the door was locked.

"FUCKING BULLSHIT!" slat screeched slamming his fist against the desk. "HOW WAS THAT A QUIPLASH?! MY JOKE WAS GOLD!" He continued to ramble as schmitty laughed at him with slight malicious intent.

A soft rose  made its way across schmittys face as slat grabbed the whisky bottle from Harris's shaking hands. Jesus coming to her aid as she cowerd to into the corner.

"HOLA" a voice rudely burst into their room, beanie in hand and apple juice in the other. " ME PERDONAS, hai :3" quackity physically  'owo's.

-

The night continued. For some fucking weird reason nobody asked about quackity or why he was here. Or how he looked at his hat with such a 'interesting' intent.

Slat softly edged closer to schmitty. Eyes widening as he looks over at quackity seeing him. MAKING OUT WITH HIS FUCKING HAT. He seemed to have named it 'kat'

Ignoring that, he felt slat reach over and rest his hand on schmittys thigh.

SCHMITTY FUCKING SHAT HIMSELF. now looking like a cherry tomato

A light pink had settled on slats face as well.

obviously the alcohol has finally hit their systems.

-

Hours later everyone was knocked out cold.

Jesus was laying on the glass table. That was placed a few feat in between the TV and the lounge.

Harris was just happy to be sleeping inside. Where as quackity was crippled in a corner.

Slat and schmitty where on the lounge together hands laced and laying intertwined. Not gay tho...

Very fluffy