one

"God, I'm not excited to go to school tomorrow with all of those fangirls who scream over 'house of cards' or whatever. They're just stupid." A girl with a bob cut colored pink said as she laid down on her bed, phone in her ear, talking to her friend. "Are you sure its not just because you dyed your hair over vacation and that you will get in trouble?" A deep voice from the other side of the line replied.

The girl chuckled as she sat up from her single sized bed. "That too, what am I gonna do?" She frowned. "Oh i don't know, dye your hair back to black?"

"But that's no fun Lix!" The girl argued back, she looked around her room, she was frustrated with the rules of the education system in her country. "Hey, didn't that boy... Minho was his name? Didn't he dye his hair too?" The girl asked her friend.

"Yes, he did." Felix said, curious as to what she was getting in with. "If they call me but not him than I shall protest, we need equality." The girl huffed and the boy on the other line chuckled. "Yeongeun, you're being ridiculous. Lee Minho is rich and let's not forget he's very convincing. All of the teachers are whipped for him, a rich, top of class and handsome boy."

"Then.. what if I threaten to just shave my head?" The boy chuckled yet again from the girl's odd suggestion. "They won't care Eun." Yeongeun sighed as she plopped down on her bed again, she looked at the time and sighed. "Its already late Lix, don't play Genshin all night, got it?" Felix chuckled. "Ok, I won't."

♧♧♧

The young girl arrived at the school gates, she got multiple unapproving looks on her way there and on this moment. She walked through the gates, meeting the teacher along the way which forced her to stay outside along with some other students, the others just didn't have their uniform. She saw Felix walk through the gates, he chuckled to himself and waved to the girl as he walked inside the large building. She also saw a boy with dark blue hair, he walked through with no problem and the girl frowned upon that.

"Choi Yeongeun." The girl lifted her head. "Go to the teacher's office." She bowed to the teacher and walked towards the office, ready to face backlash. She stood in front of her homeroom teacher, who scolded her. She saw Minho walk into the office and took her last hope. "With all due respect sir, why am I the only one being punished. I see there's another student with dyed hair but he walked into the school with no problems and he doesn't seem to be getting scolded." The girl took all the courage she had to say that, the boy with dyed hair looked at the scene with an eyebrow raised.

"You dare speak back Miss Choi?!" The teacher slightly raised his voice along with his hand, the girl flinched and waited for the hit but it didn't come. She opened her eyes and saw Lee Minho stand in front of her, talking quietly to the teacher. He soon after grabbed her wrist and walked out of the office with her. The girl forcefully took her hand back which made the boy turn around. "Thanks for your help." She thanked and he nodded. "Don't speak back to teachers." He said and walked away, the girl just rolled her eyes, she got some glares from his fangirls.

She soon saw her closest friend and walked to him. "Felix!" She called, he turned around with a smile. "Yeongeun!" He said, they both walked to their class. "You managed to get out alive." He joked and they both chuckled. "Yeah, thanks to Lee Minho." She said, rolling her eyes remembering their encounter earlier. Felix looked at her with a curious look sparkling in his eyes. "Do I sense a possible romance?"

"Oh god no, he's a jerk for sure but at least he isn't completely a jerk." Yeongeun said, shrugging. They reached their class, she noticed Minho sitting by the window. 'Right... we're in the same class.' The girl thought.

The girl sat in the spot assigned for her for this year, it sadly wasn't next to Felix, but it was next to a certain Lee Minho. She sat at her spot, the boy spared her a glance and then got back to look out the window. The teacher arrived shortly after, he shot a dirty look towards the girl which he quickly hid once he noticed a certain boy's glare towards him. A girl with long black hair which reached the start of her waist raised her hand. "Why does Choi Yeongeun have dyed hair?"

The teacher looked hesitant as he spared the girl a quick glance. "Its none of your concern Miss Kang." The teacher replied. The girl rolled her eyes, disappointed in the teacher's reply, she hoped for the teacher to scold the girl with dyed hair.

The girl fidgeted with her pen, for some reason nervous, she dropped her pen and mentally cursed herself, she went to pick it up when a hand already grabbed it, she looked at the person and it was yet again, Lee Minho. She thanked him quietly and took the pen back, focusing back on the class.

As class ended and it was time for lunch she stood up to go to Felix, but he already went out. The girl furrowed her eyebrows in confusion, the same girl who asked why she has dyed hair approached the girl. "What? Got ditched by your only friend?" The girl mocked Yeongeun. "You coming Yeongeun?"

The girl with pink hair turned around, surprised to meet Minho calling her to have lunch with him, she simply nodded. He smiled and took her hand, the girl's eyes widened at that. What is going on exactly? "Don't let them pick on you again." He said while they were walking through the hallways, the girl, still in shock, just nodded. They soon after reached Minho's table in the cafeteria, Yeongeun looked around, she didn't sit down yet as she was looking for her friends, but Minho pulled her down to sit with them.

The other 3 males at the table looked at the girl with curiosity. "Right, this is Choi Yeongeun, I assume you know the others Yeongeun." The girl nodded.

"Are you single?" Hyunjin asked the girl, Yeongeun's eyes widened at the sudden question. Minho glared at the boy. "Back off Hyunjin." He said, the boy with long hair seemed to get the hint as he put his arms up in surrender. "All yours Minho."

Yeongeun raised an eyebrow. "Yeongeun!" She heard a deep voice say loudly from behind her, she smiled and looked at her best friend. "Felix!" She got up from the table, walking towards him, they soon sat at the table with the rest of their friends. "You left me alone in the classroom." Yeongeun pouted, the boy chuckled. "Sorry about that Yeongeun, a friend called me."

"Did any of you call him?" Yeongeun asked, pointing to the rest of her friends, they shook their head. "Who's this friend Felix?" One of the guys asked. "Shut up Jisung." He said, annoyed. "What? The twins aren't getting along?" Yeongeun asked and raised an eyebrow, the rest chuckled.

"He's just a friend. Don't worry about it." He said, Yeongeun noticed him glancing at the table where Minho sat and gasped. "Is he one of Minho's friends?!" She asked, excited for some odd reason. "Since when did you call him by his first name? Speaking of that, why were you at their table earlier?" Jeongin asked.

"Oh, when Felix ditched me." The girl glared at the said boy. "Some girls picked on me, and he kinda saved me I guess." The girl shrugged, the others looked at each other concerned. "So he finally decided to make a move, huh?" Seungmin said as he sighed, Yeongeun looked at them confused as to what he meant. Seungmin noticed the girl's confusion and sighed yet again. "Ever since we started going to this school Minho has 'claimed' you. Any guy who wanted to ask you out or something he drove them away, claiming you were his."

Yeongeun stood up in anger, her friends tried to stop her from going to Minho's table but they didn't succeed obviously.