Chapter one: The First Day

~~~Y/N'S Pov~~~

I am shaking wake by none other than my great brother James. "WAAAAAAAKE UPPPPP Y/NNNN IT IS OUR 11 BIRTHDAY!" James yelled. "Stopppp" I groaned.  I went to roll over and fell on the ground. James started to laugh at me. "Shut up!" I groaned rubbings my head. He stopped laughing and tolled me to get ready. I jumped up and grabbed  my jumper and black leggings and white shoes.

                                          ~~~This is the outfit if you don't like it you can change it~~~

After I shower change and do my hair I run down the stairs into the kitchen where James my mum and dad are. "Finally!" James huffed "Shush" I huff back we looked onto the table to see our favorite breakfast Pancakes! Next to that we saw our Hogwarts letters! while James was staring lovingly at the pancakes I yell "JAMES OUR HOGWARTS LETTERS!" I yell James looked over where I was looking and saw the letters "NO WAY!" He also yells Our dad and mum chuckles then our mum says "Well I guess we will have to go to Diagon Alley." Me and James start jumping around exited.

~~~Time skip to Diagon Alley~~~ 

Me and James where walking through Diagon Alley getting the things we need me and James both get owls Mine is named O/N (your owls name) James got a white snow owl. as we where walking out of a book store I run into a tall dirty blonde with scares all over his face as soon a you see him you blush and get off of him. "sorry" You say blushing hard. "its ok I'm Remus by the way."  "I-I-m" James cuts you off because he sees you struggling "I'm James Potter and This is my Twin Y/N." you look at James and mouth him Thanks he nods back. "Nice to meet you I hope to see you again." Then he walks off. As soon as he is out of ear shot James starts to make fun of me. "Someone has a CRUSH." "shut up James" "Never YOU HAVE A CRUSH YOU HAVE A CRUSH!" "You will never stop will you" I huff "NO!" 

~~~Time skip to Platform 9 3/4~~~ 

As me and James run through the platform together I look up and see this beautiful scarlet train.  After us our parents come behind us. We said goodbye to our parents and went to start towards the train when we hear our names being called. We turned around curious of who could be calling us. "Miami James!" we see the same tall sandy blonde we saw last week. I start to blush as soon as I see him James see's this and smirks. I hit him in the arm. " Hi!" James says excited "H-Hey R-Remus." I say mental slapping myself for stuttering. "We should get onto the train." James says smirks even more at me stuttering. "Oh Can I sit with you guys?" Remus asked nervously. "Of course!" Me and James say at the same time. "Cool thanks!" Remus said happier. But we should get on the train before all the empty seats are gone." James stated. The three of us hopped on the train and found a empty compartment and sat down. A while later a tall boy with long black hair opened the door and asked "Hey can I sit here?" I look up from the book I was reading and said " Sure!" as Remus and James nod in agreement. "I'm Sirius Black by the way." he says sitting down next to James across from Remus sitting next to me. James looks towards him and says " I'm James Potter that is my twin sister Miami and that is Remus Lupin." After a little I look up from my book and see Remus looking at me I start to blush "why are you looking at me?" "Oh sorry I just was interested  that  you mouth the words while you read." he says interested "Oh shit I do haha" I said embarrassed "No its fine I find that fascinating ." I go to put my book away and find some chocolate and take it out "Hey do you want some chocolate?" I ask "YES! I love chocolate." Remus says exited "ME TOO!"