𝓥𝓮𝓲𝓷𝓽𝓲𝓾𝓷𝓸

THE FIVE

THE CURE

"The people we love, are the ones who destroy us in the end"

❄️ ❄️ ❄️ ❄️ ❄️

Everyone learned there was a cure for vampirism. So, Stefan, Damon and Jeremy wanted the cure for Elena Gilbert. The doppelgänger was now a vampire. She had been at risk after the council had learned what she was but fortunately for her, Damon and the busboy saved her. Damon hated the human, Matt Donovan. He firmly believe it was his fault Elena had died. So, when the hunter showed up in town, he began to ask questions that he mixed with a little truth. He shot Tyler Lockwood during a funeral. He tried to kill the Gilbert boy but was saved by his sister who killed the hunter and was now mad. The hunter curse of course. Then, she tried to commit suicide but that was because of the curse. Then, they learned from Jeremy about the map. The map that would lead Rhaenyra to the love of her life. The immortal witch, Silas.

Rhaenyra walked into the Mikaelson house. As she walked deeper into the mansion she saw all of her children sitting in the living room. Sam, Elijah and Finn were talking about books. Kol and Rebekah about causing havoc while, Klaus, Dean and Henrik spoke about weapons. She stood and stared at them. They were too calm and the eight of them were never ever quietly getting along, she was suspicious.

Henrik was the first one to spot his mother. "Mother!" he raced to hug her. "Hi, sweetheart" she replied as she kissed her cheek. "What are you guys doing?" she asked as she looked at them, making them nervous. Even though they didn't know why they felt nervous because they hadn't done anything yet. "We're just chatting mother, as weird and unbelievable as it sounds and looks" Henrik replied. All of his siblings gave the younger sibling an offended look. "What? It's true" the boy argued.

"No it's not" Dean replied. "Yes, it is. You and Kol are always at each other's throats. Arguing like dogs and cats" Henrik said proving his point. "I got news" Rhaenyra said as she sat in the middle of Klaus and Henrik. "What is it?" Kol asked. "Well, baby Gilbert is the new hunter of the Five" she replied. "I want to know what they know. So, I'm gonna speak to them" she stated as she got up. "You mean threatened them?" Kol smirked as his mother turned to face him with a fake offended look. "I would never do such thing, Kol" she then smirk. "Anyone want to come?" Henrik, Dean, Kol and Klaus followed her. The brothers had brought, Elena, Caroline and Stefan into the library for a quick quiz.

They wondered why they were there until Aelena appeared. "Hello, students. It's time for a quiz" she stated. "Answer my questions honestly, no disobedience, no one leaves" she orders. "Centuries ago, my children learned about a brotherhood of vampire hunters with tattoos that grew with each kill. These tattoos revealed what? Elena?" Rhaenyra asked the doppelgänger. "A map" the doppelgänger replied. "Which led to, Caroline?" she asked. "The cure for vampirism" the blonde vampire replied. "Perfect. We're all caught up" Rhaenyra turned to Stefan.