Chapter 1

Okay... I am officially bored out of my mind! I then get an idea of what I'm going to do... I am going to call Alvin!
Phone call: Kayla Alvin
"Hello"
"Hi Alvin"
"So.. why ya calling"
"I am officially going to die of boredom"
"Well me and the guys have an idea"
"When you say 'the guys' I'm assuming that means it is your idea"
"... Okay, okay it is my idea. We are throwing a party for Dave and we want you to come"
"Well since I have nothing better to do I might as well! Is there anything I need to bring"
"No we already ordered pizza and we have drinks as well... So you don't need to bring anything"
"Okay see you soon"
End of phone call
I then started to get ready

 So you don't need to bring anything" "Okay see you soon" End of phone callI then started to get ready

When I get there I walk to the house and knock on the door. After a minute Simon answers the door "Hi Kay" "Hi Simon" we then walked into the kitchen "Hi guys" "Hi Kay" we then proceeded to talk about small things until people started to arrive.
**Time Skip to when Dave arrives**
"ALVIN" he yells then everyone began leaving and I tried to sneak out with them, all was going well until someone grabbed my arm "Uh-uh Kayla not so fast" "would you look at the time I gotta go" I tried to walk out again and I got stopped again "Kayla you aren't going anywhere until you and the boys get this mess cleaned up and you need to hear this too" Dave said "Okay" I then walked to the couch and took a seat next to Alvin "were you supprised" asked Alvin "No I wasn't surprised and you wanna know why because #Davesparty was trending on Twitter" "Nice! I mean sorry"  "I know my work schedule is tough. But I thought you guys were old enough to take care of yourselves. But I guess you're not mature enough for that." "That's insulting. We are very mature" And at that moment Theodore farted "sorry... Pizza toots" I struggled to hold back my laugh "Look I'm trying to start a new chapter in my life-- a more stable chapter... Where you guys aren't preforming in a different city every night, and Kayla I know that you are old enough to make decisions but I feel responsible for you just like I do for Alvin, Simon, and Theodore! And I know you live by yourself and that's good it will teach you independence but that doesn't mean that you don't have to be responsible for yourself, I know you can be responsible and I know that I can trust you but as of right now I want you to be more careful and responsible!" "Yes Dave" "okay now this all needs to be cleaned up" after we finished cleaning we plopped down on the couch "bye you guys I need to head home so I can get some rest, and I'll see you at the studio tomorrow" "Bye Kay/Kayla" I then walked home went to my room grabbed my pajamas did my usual nightly routine and then went to bed.