Chapter One

Valerie Anderson

I grunt as I try to free myself from the arms of Draco Malfoy. This wasn't supposed to be happening. It wasn't right and we both knew it. Seeing as his parents were against all things muggle born and my mom was against all things pureblood.

She got me into classes with the Hufflepuffs just to get away from him. And even that letter she sent a year ago, the contents of it were unbelievable. I'd rather not repeat what she said, I like to keep my mouth clean.

Draco yawned as he finally got up. "Could you let me go? Your roommates could be back any second Draco." I said. Draco groaned as he removed his hands from around me. "See you around Anderson." He said.

Anderson. Yes that was my name but it pained my heart needless to say. Couldn't he say Valerie? One thing I dreaded today was seeing Cedric Diggory. Yes, many boys liked me, but Cedric, he'd try every day. Was I worth it? I mean there were other girls willing to go out with Cedric Diggory.

Entering the Slytherin girls dormitory I signed as I saw Pansy, Daphne and Tracy were still asleep. It seemed every girl in this house had it out for me. Claiming that they saw the way Draco Malfoy looked at me.

After getting dressed I walked to the great hall. I waved at the Gryffindors as I sat at the Gryffindor table. Apart from the common room and dorms I had no access to anything else Slytherin. "Hi Cousin." I said. "Hey Val." Neville Longbottom  replied with a smile.

You see, we saw each other every holiday. As my mother, his aunt, was the only live relative apart from his grandmother that was. "Hello Valerie." Ron and Harry said in unison as they sat with Hermione. "Hi." I replied.

Hermione Granger didn't quite like me, last year she saw Viktor Krum kissing me. As soon as my belly made a sound food appeared on the table with a crack. Quickly I took some food onto my plate and dug in.

Glancing at the Slytherin table I saw Draco, who had just arrived, glaring at Cedric who was staring at me like a lovesick puppy. Draco's clenched his fists, ready to attack. He must have saw me looking at him, because soon his attention was diverted from Cedric to me.

I shook my head at him and he noticeably relaxed. I got up from the Gryffindor table soon after finishing breakfast. "I'm going into potions." I told the Gryffindors as I left.

I shivered as I walked through thew cold dungeons. Another step of footsteps echoed on the walls and my body made contact with Draco's as he hugged me. "Cold?" He asked. I bit my lip and nodded.

Walking silently hand in hand to potions we seemed to have forgotten about the others. There were hushed whispers and even some loud. "Draco Malfoy and Valerie Anderson?" Hermione Granger asked with a grin.

She surely would bite me in the butt with this. My mother asking for usual updates on my life would surely find out about this. Not even halfway into such year and the drama has began.

Authors Note

I changed some minor (or major idk) things. A list of them include :

•Cedric Diggory lives

•The tournament was held in fifth year

•Cedric is the same age as Harry, Val, Draco etc. So let's pretend the tournament was for all ages-

•Neville's mother had a twin? Contemplating on twin or just sister.

•Draco still has the task of killing Dumbledore BUT he is NOT a death eater.

~Thanks for reading, happy new year (I am late lmao) ~

January 11 2021