~1~

I wake up still on the bus looking around as if he was still here. As if he still cared or even loved me to begin with. I stay perfectly still until the bus is at my stop. Finally a new job, no boyfriends, a new beginning. The only thing that doesn't and wont ever be replaced is my best friend named Abigail. It's been officially a year since most people I cared about have either A left me or B broke my heart. I walk up the stairs with my stuffed to the brim duffel bag and head up to my apartment. I walk up and knock on the door to see if she's their and surely enough there she is.
"Oh hello, I thought we were gonna wait another year for you to get here."Abigail greets me with a warm hug. I set the duffel bag on the small marble countered island. I finally build up the strength to start with putting my room together. The only thing there is my lame white sleeping bag and my duffel bag sitting right next to it. Along with the poster of my favorite show above my nightstand. I then go take a shower and quickly blow dry and brush my long brunette hair. I finish up and look at the time.
"ABBY! I got to go to work! See ya in a few" I yell out the door I grab my keys and purse and rush out the door.
I get into the car and after fumbling with the keys for a minute I get the car key and start driving off to work.