WELCOME TO HECK

Yes I did just say "heck"
ANYWAYS here's a timeline of all my stories because I need it, you need it, everyone needs it

The Central Narrative Verse:

300 Years Ago-verse

-Mirror's Reflection: Probably my favorite of the bunch! Also one of the only ones I have ongoing here on Wattpad.

-Secondary Witchcraft: Y'all remember those witch OCs I made a few months ago? This is where they're from.

200 Year Ago-verse

-Anyone: A Short Story: I actually have half of this one on a word doc, but it ended up way longer than I expected so ... idk if it'll ever see the light of day. This is that one story about the last witch on earth, Maya Alta (and her new apprentice) hunting a shapeshifter.

100 Years Ago-verse

-Fate And Fortune: I don't actually like this one that much anymore, but I'll keep writing it because it's a rough outline, not an actual book. You can read it if you want (it's also on Wattpad) but I can't promise it'll be good.

-The Seclusion – Paige and Andromeda's Story- This stays in my head for now! I can only write so many stories at once.

-Who Said Life Was Fair? – Lucas and Diora's Story- Also staying in my head, but I do have the outline in a word doc.

Present Day
-The Central Narrative: Prelude: A prelude to the Actual Book™️

-The Central Narrative: This is where most of my OCs are from! Some of them also appear in other stories in the timeline, but here is really where they all meet and connect. Somehow, someday, I will write this book (or series), but I really need to keep the lore straight or else nothing will make sense. (Not that it does make sense now, but hey.)

So, uh, there's the simplified version!

Anyways, tomorrow I'll start making OC profiles. I'll probably start with Andromeda, since most people who stumble upon my account in the dark internet depths tend to find her first. (Now to actually give her a birthday, personality type, etc...)