➽Chapter 36

For once Samay and Meher were sleeping without fighting but even that had to be broken as Samay's phone kept ringing and there was no sign of it's owner waking up causing Meher to wake up and curse Samay

She picked up the call without reading the name. “Hey dude! You went to India due to your jealous self and also forgot your one and only roommate. You didn't even update me about what's happening. I am hurt.” A boy ranted as Meher furrowed her eyebrows in confusion and read the caller name squinting her eyes due to the brightness.

Hey Idiotic Roomie, I don't know your name and this is what is saved so not my fault and yeah, Samay is sleeping like a log as of now.” Meher answered and she heard a chuckle “Well, I am Jason.” The boy answered and Meher's eyes widened in realisation.

Jason as in the Jason who talked to me when Sam had drunk called me?” She asked and was replied by a surprised tone “Mimi, I mean Meher. Hello again.”

Did you talk about a jealous Samay by any chance?” Meher asked a grin adorning her face. “Me? A jealous Sam? No way. Why would he be jealous?” Jason immediately answered.

I am gonna tell Sam about you spilling beans if you keep denying it.” Meher threatened. “Ok fine. He was jealous of you and Nivin. No need to blackmail cause I anyways wanted to tell you and play Cupid.” Jason said and added “You see, I ship you.”

Too bad, your ship is already drowned.” Meher said and after bidding bye she cut the call. She sighed and slept while thinking ways to embarrass Samay using the fact that he was jealous.

The next day Samay woke up to see a Meher who was all ready to go somewhere and he was confused as to where she was going. Meher turned around to see Samay staring at her in confusion and raised an eye brow.

Before he could ask anything Erisha screamed for Meher and she rushed outside before Erisha could scream anymore. Samay shrugged and got up to get ready.

Samay walked out of his room in casuals and saw Meher and Erisha still talking. He walked upto them as they stopped talking and looked at him.

You want to come Samay?” Meher asked as Samay scrunched his nose in confusion. “Where?” He voiced out and Meher replied saying “Well, The team is going to celebrate. Only the actors and one or two people they want to bring. Nivin organized it as the premiere is next week.” Meher explained as Samay's expression changed at Nivin's name.

No.” Samay bluntly replied. “Bhai, go and see how Nivin looks. You know photos don't do justice to some people, who knows even Nivin is one of those people? How much would you even stalk him everyday? Just meet him.” Erisha said as Samay glared at her a light pink tint covering his cheeks, the reason unknown to him while Meher just sat amused at the new piece of information.

It was silent for a while before Samay, after contemplating a lot said “Okay, I am coming.” He went inside to change while Meher and Erisha continued talking.

✦✧✦✧

Adhyan sat on the bed cross-legged, his arms crossed too and his cheeks puffed stubbornly while Revati looked at him amused. Well, what would you do if your husband told you that he was jealous of your own kid?

Ree, you don't even pay attention to me.” Adhyan exclaimed while eyeing her. “Just like you didn't pay attention to me during the first two years of our marriage?” Revati retorted and Adhyan stared at her wide-eyed.

Hey, it wasn't my fault that I was getting blackmailed.” Adhyan defended himself. “Hey, it isn't my fault that I got pregnant and now I love my son a lot.” Revati said and shrugged. “You know right that he was obsessed with you?” Adhyan pointed out and Revati rolled her eyes.

Not my fault that I have amazing genes now  right?” Revati said flipping her hair and added “And you know right that now I am obsessed with my little boi?” Adhyan just fake glared at her and Reyansh who was currently sleeping.

Ree, you are staring at him while he is sleeping. That's creepy, leave him alone. You have a husband too, you know that don't you?” Adhyan tried again and as on cue to get the attention Reyansh started crying. “See, he isn't sleeping anymore and needs my attention, so bye.” Revati said while picking up Reyansh and smiled at Adhyan who smiled in return too seeing Reyansh pull Revati's wedding chain, fascinated by it.

✦✧✦✧

Nalini paced around the room with her husband, Rajveer sitting on the bed looking at her. She glared at him occasionally. At last Rajveer broke the silence. “Ok. You have been glaring a lot and now stop. What wrong did I even say?” Rajveer asked and Nalini didn't answer or more like she didn't have any.

He'll leave us.” Nalini finally said and Rajveer audibly inhaled. “He wouldn't. Trust me, we know him.” He reasoned but Nalini shook her head. “I can't risk it.” Nalini said shaking her head and added “I can't risk losing him too.”

Rajveer sighed and hugged Nalini, stroking her back and after her breathing turned a bit normal he parted and took a good look of her face.

Look” He said and cupped her face as she glanced at him, tears welled up in her eyes. “You know right that you are his mother?” Rajveer asked and Nalini nodded.

He loves you right?” Nalini yet again nodded. “We've taught him well?” Nalini nodded with his every word. “Trust me, he wouldn't leave, we are a family and no member is perfect but a family is meant to be together and if one falls out then the rest of the family brings him back.” Rajveer explained and Nalini couldn't stop a line tear that escaped her eye.

And if he ever leaves we can always pull his ear and bring him back, you know just like old times when he used to trouble you.” Rajveer added to lighten the mood and it worked as she chuckled and nodded her head.

Don't worry, everything will be fine. He has to eventually know.” Rajveer said and sighed when she nodded her head agreeing with him.

▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰

Hello people, here is the update.
Well even half the target wasn't completed yet updated because I didn't want to keep my loyal readers waiting.

Also, I have decided that I won't be keeping any targets from now onwards and will update whenever I get time. (And it might cause some delays too.)

I would request not to think me as a writer who is greedy of votes and comments just because I had set targets.

The targets were set as  a deadline for me as well as with a hope to get atleast one comment of appreciation from silent readers as it motivates me to remove time from my monotonous schedule and update for you guys.

But don't worry from now onwards I won't be forcing anyone to vote or comment.

You all are free to not do so if you wish.

Sorry for a long rant but I just wished to convey my feelings to the readers as well as my gratitude to all those who regularly vote and comment on my not so good story.

Do vote, comment and share if you wish.

Love,
Writer!